Chapter 12 - She looks marvelous

𝙈𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙇 𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿

We were at the party trying to calm down since we are dying to meet her but we just can't.

We were afraid that our sister would turn her heels and never show her face at us and she would not go back.

"Greetings to the Dashwood family" Aunt Odessa said coming towards us.

Mom and Dad gave her a glare.

"This glare is familiar but I think her glare is much scarier than all of you combined but you can handle her" Aunt Odessa chuckled.

"Where's she?" Mom asked impatiently.

Aunt Odessa looked around. When her eyes spotted someone she said pointing at the direction and said "There!".

Our heads snapped at the direction and saw her with an angry face.

She looked really beautiful. I mean she got it from me since I'm the older one. I just can't look away when she looks 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴.

"She's angry because I left her here while I told her to come with me" Odessa chuckled.

"She might look strong but she is weakest person I have ever known. I'm talking about her heart not the ability. I have never seen her cry whenever I'm with her but only I heard it from the genius Logan" Odessa rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

"If you see her off or get angry at smallest things one of you better go and check on her. She doesn't like to cry infront of just anyone. Try to let her come into your soft spot where she will cry in your arms. She doesn't cry even she's alone. Someone just had to to let goes that tears out" Aunt Odessa continues to tell us about her.

I mean I'm not even surprised.

I guess who ever see my twin cry could be the luckiest person alive. Which I'm gonna be close to her more than anyone of my siblings or parents.

"She will have panic attack if she was remembered her past. She had a very tough childhood. She was abused by there foster houses even the orphanage was heaven to her" we were hearing with open ears to get know about our sister.

Suddenly a man come up to her and they both were talking with polite smiles but my twins smile had a little off smile.

I'm sure my brothers and parents noticed about it too.

Out of nowhere that guy kissed her hair holding it it into his hand.

My eyes wide shocked because the last time a boy did that to me Hunter nearly killed him.

I can see the corner of my eyes Nolan had widen eyes too and his Knuckles were white holding into a fist.

She also looked uncomfortable by that until the same man in cafe held her into his arms and said something really angrily and the man left with a disgusting smirk.

Suddenly Logan snapped his head at us glaring like 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭. I mean who wouldn't know when she had eight eyes at her.

His eyes changed to his resting face when he saw who is really looking at her.

He is really caring for my twin. Can he survive my over protective family full of boys while us girls are suffering.

I really like this dude for my sister.

She has my blessing.

"That's typical Logan. Always protective of hers. He also runs to give her jackets when she loves to dress up revealing" Aunt Odessa said and signaled Logan to come.

Logan looked down at my twin with soft expression and both exchanges few words and started to come towards us.

My twin realised that they are coming towards us her eyes widen and then tried to look cool.

She pinched Logans shirt and whispered something but he said something making her not to speak further and followed him still her hand on his shirt trying not to go but he was dragging her like the owner dragging the disobedient dog.