Chapter in 19 - Logan's love confession

𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙓 𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿

"Ooh my god! You might me Logan Vesper right!?" Blake said making all of our heads turn to the door.

"Come in! Come in dear!" Blake said with a huge smile across on her face.

I stood up and was about to go to Logan when Hunter held my hand and make me sit on the spot.

I think I heard Mabel giggle. Maybe I'm wrong?.

"Who's he that your greeting with open arms?" Can someone tell me why Hunter is so jealous of Logan.

"Hunter we talked about him in the morning. And seriously Odessa didn't said anything about him?" I mean she told them half of my experience in my life.

"Oh! That Logan at the party which he grabbed you by the time waist!" Hunter said glaring at me and Logan.

Seriously what's his deal?!.

"Yes. I am Logan Vesper. An advisor and the fighter of Night Foxs" Logan said with his rest face.

He didn't even gave his sarcastic smile.

"Ohhh! Hello Logan. Nice to meet you. We heard really nice stories about you from Odessa" Mabel said with her warm smile.

Logan looked both of us and said to her "I bet".

Yeah Logan and Odessa also bickers a lot but they really team up to roast me.

"Why are you here, Mr Vesper" Carmen asked with his cold tone.

He was really sweet with me.

"I can't even come here to see CC now?" Logan chuckled sarcastically. Now that's the Logan I know.

"Logan shall we go?" I said and was about to go when all of them shouted "DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR".

Even Elijah? He was the calm one then the others.

When we arrived I just close the door ignoring their shouting.

"What happened to you?" Logan burst out of laughter.

I know what he is refusing to. My clothes.

"Come one once it was 1vs1 now it is 1vs5!" I yelled at him throwing a pillow at his face.

"Are you getting comfortable with your new family?" He asked with a smile but I can see he is faking it.

"You came here just to ask that?" I asked with grin.

He rolled his eyes and laying on his stomach. Ruffling on the pillow.

I smirked and tip toe silently and got on top of him and said "Are you mad? Awwn this big baby is sulking!".

I laughed while he just stayed silently.

I cleared my throat and lay down next to him, facing my face at him.

"Ok now stop sulking and let me tell you that I am still the Cecile Fox Dashwood you know. I will never forget you" I said making him slowly turning at me.

"Are you serious?" He asked me with hopeful eyes.

"Yes. I think Odessa is my god mother and I am so happy that the silly Odessa raised me" I said with an chuckle thinking about the days I got annoyed my Odessa.

"We all missed you even it hasn't even been 24 hours we didn't see you" he said.

"Logan I think you missed me then others and also when I was in Australia how are you gonna explained that to me?" I raised a brow.

I mean I have been in Australia for four years and they all come and meet me often.

"It's different CC" He looked at me with serious eyes. I don't know but I want to kiss him.

Oh geez! Snap out of it!.

I quickly sit on the bed and said "How's Odessa?".

When I didn't got a response I turn around only to feel Logan grabbing the back of my neck and kissing me.

I tried to push him but as expected he's to much stronger than me. The determination in his kiss is making me want more.

He finally let go of me and I said "Logan I don't like kissing. This is nothing new for you isn't it".

"I know you love to kiss me" He said with his hot breath touching crook of neck.

"I love you Cecile. I jerk off thinking about you. When I see you naked or wearing revealing clothes I always feel hard. I want you so bad. I get horny so easily by you".

I got caught up by the part of him saying 'I love you' but now he is making me embarrassed myself. How can he not get embarrassed?!.

He was still balabarring nonsense when I just covered his mouth with my both hands and said "Come here tomorrow night through the window".

My face was burning red.

"But after 2 am" I said as he nodded like a obedient puppy.

Cute.