Chapter 14 - She called me a good mother

𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙓 (𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿)

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but I can't be selfish anymore" she said making me confused "What do you mean selfish?".

"I want you to be my daughter. You are a child I raised. I gave my name to you and I don't want you to go to live happily with your family. Your biological family" Odessa started to tear up.

This is the first time I see her crying. Like she ever became serious.

"From your mother's words you were kidnapped on the day you were born and they loved you dearly. They didn't abandoned you CC. They love you and always are suffered thinking they didn't protect you enough" Odessa finally let the tears go.

I didn't know what to say.

"Were you ever serious about me? Taking me in your life?" I asked trying to make this conversation work.

"Of course! The moment I brought you in. I knew I brought the right one inside my life. I gave you my love and affection. If I never loved you why would I give my clan in your charge?" Odessa protested.

"I'm not abandoning you. I will never do that. I loved you like I gave birth to my my own daughter. I gave you everything even you wanted cheep things like your designer clothes, shoes, bag, jewelries" She continued like she can read my mind.

She knows everything about me.

How much I tried to hide it. She always get to know about it.

"Do you understand me? So think how much your family wants you. Are you ready to be happy more than this?" She asked me.

I want to live happily but I don't know how I an they make me happy.

"Take you time but they are the Dashwood's they are very impatient just like you" Odessa chuckled.

"I'm not impatient" I said grunting.

She laughed and said "Sure you are".

While talking for few hours I finally agreed and she tucked me into the bed and was about to go when I said "Hey Odessa".

She turn to me and said "hmm?".

"You are like my bestfriend. Do you know why?" I asked.

She crossed her arms turning at me "Why?".

"Because you are always supportive of me. You are supportive of how I dress and also you don't care how many boys I have slept with and even when you see a boy staring at me you would rate them" I chuckled along with her.

"Of course I'm the bestest mother you could look for" She said being proud of herself.

"I know and you were a good mother to me. Thank you for raising me not as a monster" I said as she turn the light off and said turning around "Love you honey".

She closed the door from behind.

𝙊𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘼 𝙁𝙊𝙓

I closed the door from behind and left with tears streaming from my eyes.

"Did she agree?" Logan asked me who's waiting me near my room.

"Yeah" I said.

"That's not the reason you're crying right?" He raised a brow.

"She called me a good mother and thanked me for raising her not like a monster" I let sad chuckled and more tears went down from my eyes.

"She called me mom for the first time" I said being so happy but she would eventually started calling Blake mother.