Chapter 4 - Inside Dashwood's mansion

𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙓 (𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿)

"Can you believe her Logan? She is trying to send me away. I think she got bored off me and will take another girl for my replacement" I said hitting the wine glass hard on the table.

"She might have reasons" He said taking Odessas side.

"Who are you supporting?" I asked.

"No one" He said going up to me and started to massage my shoulders making my back hit the chair with relaxation.

"So when are you going? It can be a little tricky for you. I mean Matthew Dashwood would be alert since he once was the leader of Shadow" I know he is worried about me but who am I?.

"That's why my target is Mabel Dashwood" She is my twin sister. I don't know why even Odessa wants a DNA test.

"She is a good target" He said.

In the family they have four freaking sons. How can Mabel even survive in the family. The love and affection for Mabel is very shown.

Everyone knows about that. There is not a single boy who wants to look at Mabel since her brother would cut their eyes out for her.

These makes me vomit. They show so much affection for me while they abandoned me. I also wants answers.

With so much protection for her that they didn't even let Mabel walk alone or be in a part of their Mafia. They don't want a scratch on her.

...........

This is the night I finally held my heels to ready to go inside Dashwood's mansion.

I wore my outfit and tied my hair to a high pony and went away

I wore my outfit and tied my hair to a high pony and went away. Logan parked his black BMW  to a near dark shadowy place near the mansion which was in the location Lauren Reid sent me.

Lauren is the hacker of the 'Night Fox' our Mafia gang name.

Night Fox isn't much but everyone knows Odessa as the leader but in reality Odessa wanted a normal life and told me to take over.

Odessa is the former leader while I have been the leader for three years when I was 18.

For the last time I held the house mansions blue print and memories it and threw it away.

I took a deep breath and put my mask and gloves on.

"Good luck CC" Logan gave me assuring look and I nodded and left.

..........

I climbed top of my the back wall and I looked around to see four security guards at near the wall.

I took my zip line gun and stood it to right on the tree meters away from Mabels room. I zip lined down to the tree while the guards were doing a really bad job.

I grabbed the claw and hopped that the door isn't locked or I have to do extra work.

I slide open the door with no problem.

It wasn't locked.

I jumped into the door with no sound of course I am an assassin. This isn't surprising at all.

I see her sleeping peacefully. I could kill her in any moment. I walked towards her slowly and took the scissor and silently cutted her edge of her hair and put it in a small container.

I put the container in my belly bag and was about to turn my heels when I caught something in my eyes.