Chapter 10 - Which room should be hers?

𝙈𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙇 𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿

I don't know what just happened but one hour ago.

"Now what is Odessa thinking to say?" Hunter said growling.

"Don't know but she looked really serious" I said and this cheeky thing came in my mind. I smirked at Hunter and he smirked back and we both dashed upstairs.

"Mab! Hunter!" Carmen growled our named but we could careless.

I heard Carmen also following us. "Now what do you think the both of you are doing?" Elijah said smacking the back of my head.

"Shhh for once stop being a goodie two shoes and listen to them" Hunter said as Nolan came out of his room.

I grabbed his arms and put my index finger on his mouth and whispered "Shh you have to listen".

Carmen was about to shout at the both of us when Aunt Odessa said "

From that we started to listen their conversation. We all were curious. We all were shocked.

We never thought of listening to the whole conversation. It was our curiosity to listen the elders conversation.

We should be happy but everyone was silent. Carmen told the story to Dad when he arrived home.

We all are sitting on the living room with  tensed.

The maids and butlers and the bodygaurds were silent not daring to make a mistake.

I sighed and said standing up "We should bring her home!".

"Will she come? From Odessas story she never wanted to step into the same room as us" Hunter rolled his eyes.

I sat down and said "She might have a misunderstanding about her being in the doorstep of the orphanage. I mean I would think I was abandoned and also in many stories orphanage are pretty bad!".

"If she doesn't come. We will force her to come" Nolan said who never speak first. I was quite shocked and Dad also looked amused "I agree".

"Dad! Nolan! Seriously?" I said in disbelief.

"We sure can clear up the misunderstanding and bring her back" Elijah said.

"I don't care about anything I want my babygirl back" Mom said visible anger.

I think she's mad at Odessa for hiding my twin sister.

I can't wait to see her.

"Jane! I want the room next to mine be prepared" I said to the maid who works here.

"Yes lady" She said and was about to go when Hunter said "WHAT?! why you?! Near my room!".

"Ooh cut the drama I'm her twin! And we should stick together" I said protesting.

"Don't use the twin card and even that means that doesn't have to be 3 feet from her to breath"  He is try to protest but what he said nothing makes sense.

"Dude what are you saying?" I said.

"No it's ok. Mab was the one who said to first about the room" Carmen said awkwardly not knowing what to call my twin.

I can't wait to go tomorrow's party.