𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

As the following day is a weekend, Elvira carefully yet successfully sneaks out of the Penthouse right after the sunrise dressed in a black button up dress pairing it with white Frye boots and a knee high Burberry coat for her bike lessons.

Seo Joon told her to wait at the garage and there he is leaning against his black bike with a gift box on the seat. He looks handsome as ever with a beige turtle neck, a pair of white pants and a brown coat on top. He sure knows how to dress but is too lazy to make an effort.

Elvira walks up to him with a sweet smile.

'You're late, Ms. Ashton and you look beautiful as ever, too pretty to handle.' He says with a cheeky smile.

'Thanks. So where we heading?'

'Somewhere fun.' He winks before handing her the gift box.

'But first I have a little something for you.'

'Oooh looks like I'm getting an early Christmas present.' She unwraps the wrapping paper as it reveals a black box. Upon opening the box her hazel eyes light.

'So do you like it?'

'Like it? I love it!'

She exclaims placing the box containing a black bike helmet designed with rose gold and her name in calligraphy with the same colour before giving him a tight hug.

'Thank you so much!'

'It's really nothing, I'm glad you liked it.' He beams as Elvira pulls away her eyes filling with admiration at how cute he is.

His lovely dark eyes, the adorable dimples, cute little nose and his jet black hair framing his handsome face.

'You remind me of a bunny when you smile like that.' She suddenly says still analyzing his face as laughs at the sudden compliment.

'Do I?'

'Yep especially your bunny teeth. You might've been a cute little wise bunny in your past life.'

'Could be. So should we start the engine?' He says while attaching ge helmet on her.

'Sure!'

As they reach their destination, the empty roads by the Seokchon lake, Seo Joon stops the bike asboth of them get off and he helps her get on the bike adjusting the seat and handle bars for her. He hops on right behind her, guiding her hands to where they should be.

'Relax and look ahead, not at the pedals.'

'Okay, bun.' He couldn't help but smile at the cute nickname she gives him.

She starts the engine and gears up, driving at a high speed as he tightly holds onto her.

'Slow down Vira! You don't wanna die when the weather's this beautiful!' She does driving gradually at a constant speed as the snow gathered near the river glistens due to the sunlight hitting it.

'You are a quick learner, now try to overcome the next speed breaker.' Elvira slows down at the sight of it and accelerates once one of the wheels is over the bump.

'Great job! I definitely owe you a treat, what would you like to have?'

Seo Joon praises her for the millionth time for the day.

'Thanks bun. It was enjoyable since you were the one teaching.' Elvira gives a hearty smile as they sit at one of the wooden bench near the lake.

Seoul's December is pretty indeed. The snow settles on the dead autumn leaves of cherry blossom trees, the sky partly cloudy and the sun leaking now and then as the light cool breeze passes them and the temperature drops below zero.