𝐕

School the next day goes pretty well. But as soon as Elvira returns home, her maid walks in her room. 

'Good afternoon Ms. Ashton.' 

'What is it?'

 She asks taking off her jacket and tossing it on the bed. If it weren't for her maid, her room would look like a total dumpster. 

'Your Martial Arts and Piano lessons have been resumed from today. after you are done showering and eating, you'll be headed to your martial arts lessons at 3. And from there at 5 you will leave for your piano lessons.' 

'Thanks for letting me know Ms. An.' 

Her maid walks out closing the door behind her. She falls on the bed. going through her routine once again. 'Sorry guys I have to cancel our afternoon swimming plan today. But we will have a sleep over at my place as promised!' She leaves the text in the group chat before leaving for shower. After thirty minutes she gets ready for her lesson. 

                                                  𝑬𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒕

                                                  𝑬𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒕

She takes the fruit smoothie her maid prepared for her. She stops short noticing the painting in Min Seok's room as she slowly makes her way in his room looking at the girl on the painting with golden tone skin and gold hair with teal highlights.

 'Hey, isn't that Ce-' 

'Nope' Min Seok pushes her out of his room. 

'Catch you later El!' He closes the door.

 'What?' she shrugs it off as she gets on the glass elevator looking at the busy city in front of her. 

She reaches the basement and gets onto a Range Rover which her mom bought for her use only. So, it is practically hers. She plugs in her air pods and plays Moonlight by Chase Atlantic as the bright orange sky seems to mellow down a little. 

After her Martial Arts lesson, leaving her teacher and classmates stunned again with her stunts, she heads towards her piano lesson. It is only ten minutes into the lesson as her teacher asks her to play one of the classics. She was doing get but starts getting wrong keys midway. She loses her patience as she bangs on the keys. 

Patience. You can't let the world know about this stupid anger issues. It will create controversies and hardships for mom remember? 

She politely bows. 'I am extremely sorry.' She says and continues with playing Schubert - Serenade. 

After two hours of studying Math and chemistry with Seo Joon, Elvira finally gets time for herself. She decides to get ready for the sleepover and set up the living room with mattresses as Kira assists her.