𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

'So are you two finally a thing now?' Savannah asks as the two of them walk toward the cafeteria. Before Elvira could respond, Nicole comes running to them.

'Hey, El! Sup Savannah.' She states walking in between them.

'Aren't you supposed to be in your extra class now?' Elvira says.

'Oh class can wait! Besides one class won't hurt.'

'You both are like twins.' Savannah chuckles as Elvira facepalms.

'It will hurt when you won't do good in the midterms.'

'Since when do you care about studies so much?' Nicole looks at Elvira suspiciously.

'Don't bother Nic. Ever since that tutor of hers is in her life, she has had a weird connection with studies. Remember that day at the mall-'

'What should we have for lunch?' Elvira diverts the topic.

'I am craving rib-eye steak.'

'Anything works for me.' The three of them join the rest of the gang. As Zeneth sits by Amelia, she notices Seo Joon having lunch alone.

'You should tell your bestie to join us. He seems pretty lonely.' Elvira internally sighs.

'I don't think he would want to though.'

'He won't accept a request made by his junior? That's so rude of him.'

'Alright, I'll go ask him. All for my lovely girlfriend.' Zeneth flashes the gorgeous smile that makes him so famous among the girls to Amelia as she smiles sweetly back at him.

'I'm suddenly feeling so single.' Nicole states to break the couple out of their romantic trance.

Zeneth walks to the table Seo Joon is at peacefully enjoying his lunch, Airpods in his ear, watching a recipe on his iPhone until his best bro taps his shoulder. The reason behind Amelia wanting him to join their table is pretty simple.

The girls know about her 'crush' as they noticed something weird about and Elvira had to spill the tea in a game of truth and dare. So they especially Amelia are trying everything to get them together. She noticed how her best friend changed for the better after Seo Joon being her teacher. And as much as she knows from Zeneth, Seo Joon is the sweetest guy according to her boyfriend.

'Hey man, wanna join us for lunch?'

'Sure.' He takes off his Airpods, shoves them in his pocket, takes the food tray, and walks towards their table as Min Seok pulls a chair for him beside Elvira. Zeneth stands there unable to believe it's his best friend of five years who would've said no. Before Seo Joon sits down, he bows at 90°.

'Hey everyone, I'm Kim Seo Joon a senior, Zeneth's best friend and Elvira's tutor. Thank you for letting me join you for lunch. I really appreciate it.' He smiles as his dimples make an appearance.

What has gotten into him? Did my company influence him that much?-

'No need for formalities teach. Everyone here is younger than you.' Elvira says while taking a bite from her kimchi fried rice.

'We should respect everyone regarding our age. Come on El, I thought I taught you well.'

'Actually, the last thing you taught me was catalyst is a substance that speeds up a chemical reaction by providing an alternative pathway of lower activation energy without being used up and remains chemically unchanged at the end of the reaction, not some ted talk about being respectful.' She ends, feeling all smug as her friends stare at her in awe. She never took studies seriously and when they say never, they mean it.