𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

She frowns at her phone screen in the midst of her Physics class completely indulged in the drama. It's not like learning about how to deal with radioactive sources will assist her once she takes over her mom's business. 

She doesn't even realize as the class ends so seeing other students leave, she takes her things and head over to her locker, Bluetooth earbuds I her ear playing Vanilla by Kai. She feels a tap on her shoulder as she turns around to see Min Hyuk giving him a questioning look, as she lowers the volume to listen to him.

 'So you wanna work on it now?'

 'What?' She blinks at him puzzled. 

'I guess you were on your phone again. Which drama were you watching though?'

 'Revenge of Others.' She answers still in confusion regarding his question.

 'Doesn't that Su Hyeok guy from All Of Us Are Dead act in there?'

 'Yep.'

 'You seem to watch his dramas lately, are you in love with him or something?' She rolls her eyes. 

'So what if I am? I bet you are too but you're a coward to admit.' She walks past him opening her locker and takes her bag before closing it. He chuckles before saying, 

'By the way we are paired up to work on an assignment on radioactivity. So when will you like to discuss about it?' She pulls out her phone to see id she has any plans or not I looks like her schedule is clear today.

 'We can work on it now at the library.'

 'Alright.'

 They pile up different Physics books on the table as they go through each to get a more clear idea regarding the topic. An hour passes as Min Hyuk goes through last book and Elvira who was supposed to point out the information on her laptop, blankly stares at the screen, clearly not on planet earth.

 'And I'm done. Lemme say your progress.' 

'Hey can I ask you something?' 

'Go on.' 

'Say , you have this tutor who's really amazing. She has superhuman intelligence, good at literally everything, gives really good advice and treats you really well. So one day you catch feelings but you are skeptical about confessing cause you are afraid it may make things awkward between you two. Now, what do you do?' She looks at him with hopeful eyes, waiting for a good answer. 

'Wait, you're in love with your tutor?!' He exclaims a little too loud earning a slap on his arm. 

'No wonder you stop at the seniors' class every now and then.' He teases as she shoots daggers at him.

 'Answer my question first.'

 'Okay so here's the thing I would do. I would be straightforward with my feelings ad be 99.9% sure that she would like me back as I'm irresistible.'

 'As if.' She mutters.

 'You got your answer?' She hums as she says, 

'Gives me an idea of what I can do. Tomorrow's his birthday-' 

'Bingo! Get him a nice gift and slip in a love letter.' 

'Great idea actually.' 

'Then let's go.' He closes the book before standing up.

 'Where?' She follows him out of the library. 

'To buy a gift for the love of your life.' He teases again as she gives him a 'Shut the hell up before I kick you' look.'