𝐗𝐈

It is another hectic day as nearly everyone was ignored by Savannah, due to the events of the last day. Elvira didn't apologize or try to talk to Savannah; because she knew the thing that they did was truly horrendous and unforgivable.

 She put herself in her shoes thinking how she would react if Min Seok was the one instead of Evander. The whole day she kept thinking of how to ask for forgiveness or how to approach her. It was their plan after all and someone had to take responsibility. 

The day is already ending as she walks to her locker and bumps into someone hard on the way. 

'What the fuck Aloe Vera? Your mommy is so busy making money, she forgot to check her daughter's eyesight.' 

That annoying laugh. Oh crap. I forget about that stupid bet. Why did I even say such a thing?

 'Talk bad about my mom one more time and I swear I'll slit your throat with my ₩260,910 manicure.' 

She hates it when someone insults her but hates it, even more, when they insult her mom Min Hyuk shifts his position a little to be at eye level with Elvira.

 'Look who can stand up for herself now.' He cackles with his minions as Elvira reminds herself to calm down. 

It'll be just a while, not forever.

 'Do you have a minute?'

 'Go on.'

 'I need to talk in private you dumb ass.' Elvira drags him to a corner.

 'Why are you so weird today?' 

'Shut up and consider yourself lucky that I want to make you boyfriend.' 

He coughs on the orange juice he took a sip from a while ago. 

'Wait what?'

 He tries to sound annoyed but he's rather surprised. Who wouldn't want to date the seven gems of the Emerald Palace after all?

 'Yeah, you heard it correctly.'

 'And consider yourself lucky that I, the most irresistible man in history, agreed to be your boyfriend.' 

Eww. Even cockroaches are better than this scum. But I gotta level my acting skills. 

'Why all of a sudden? Wasn't there any other guy? I mean I know I'm hot and all but still.' 

It's a damn bet, you-

'You are very unique and I had this feeling that you teased me because you liked me.'

 Min Hyuk remains oblivious to his feelings as he recalls his motive was to make her life miserable the moment she walked into the gates of Seoul Elite High School. But diluted a lot over these two years. Back then, he used to put all sorts of blame and falsely accuse her.

 He still is a pest as he annoys her from time to time. The last bit of Elvira's sentence rose a question in Min Hyuk's mind but he decides to stick to his nonsensical motive, 'make Elvira miserable by dating her.' 

'Oh really? Was I that obvious?' He says making Elvira nod but she feels like throwing up.

 'We should go on a date, right?'

 'Yes, I'll pick the date and time and don't ask any questions, got it?' 

'Yep girlfriend' He says in a cheerful tone as Elvira forces a smile on her vexed face.

 'See you then boyfriend.' She walks out of there cringing to death. 

Start of my misery.