𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

The following week for Elvira was a literal torture as she had her monthly tests in all her subjects. She decided she would give the tests by herself without the help of Min Seok.

 The night right before the exam, Elvira went to her step-brother's room. 

'Listen Min Seok, I will help you and let you copy off my whole Japanese exam's answer sheet but don't even spare me a glance at any of the exams.' She finished as Min Seok asked confused, 

'You'll take the exams by yourself?'

 'Yep, I believe with the help of Mr. Kim and my efforts I can pull off a decent grade.'

 Min Seok stood up from his gaming chair wiping a tear from the corner of his right eye as he hugged her.

 'I am seriously very proud of you El. You've grown up so much.'

 'Thanks a lot, bro now don't squeeze the daylight out of me-' He pulled away and patted her head.

 'Good job being independent, little one. But know that your cool awesome brother is always here to help you out.' 

'I appreciate it but I got this.'

 'Alright, I'll hope for the best.' He gave her his sweet smile before she returned it and walked out of the room.

 It was tough. No really tough for Elvira to force herself to study day and night but she did. She is walking through the corridor with all her friends to the next class where all her exam results will be given. 

The moment she receives her results, she nearly faints from surprise. Math- C, Biology- A-, Chemistry- B, Physics- B, English- A, Japanese- A, Korean- b, History - B, and Computer- A. 

It's my results, right?

 She rechecks her name on the sheet for the 10th time. Min Seok shows her a thumbs up from his desk. As soon as the gang is together again, Elvira exclaims,

 'Guys. After four years. Four Damn Years. I gave an exam and got good marks in all the subjects without anyone's help! Can any of you believe it?!'

 'It is unbelievable so congrats on your achievement, El!' Savannah says.

 'I believed you could do it and you did. I couldn't have been more proud.' Kira beams at her. 

'Congratulations Elvira! I couldn't be prouder! Your Math grades are seriously amazing' Celeana exaggerates. 

'What did you get?'

'Only an A' She ends with a downcast tone and everyone sighs.

'You are actually a genius. You just had to try a little.' Amelia states.

 'I think you could give me some Japanese lessons someday you are better at it.' Rosalie winks. 

'What are we waiting for? Let's have a party tonight!' 

 'Why not-' Before Elvira can finish her sentence someone taps her shoulder. She turns around. 

'Congratulations my sweet Aloe Vera.' 

Eww. Didn't he have better timing and a nickname?!

 Everyone except Savannah looks at Min Hyuk with annoyance.

 'What's he doing here?' Namra asks irritated.

 'I guess you haven't told them about us. Aww were you shy?'