𝐗

꧁༺ 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓕𝓲𝓽 ༻꧂

                                                                    ꧁༺ 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓕𝓲𝓽 ༻꧂

'He's not gonna die right?'  Rosalie asks, slightly concerned. 

'No why will he? He's too much of a nuisance to die.' Celeana assures. 

'The closet is pretty big so I think he'll be able to breathe at least.'

'What if he calls Savannah?'  Kira questions. 

'Well don't worry about that. I got his phone.' Amelia says to ease the tense atmosphere.

 'We'll have to be careful not to get caught though.' 

Kira suggests as they look over at Savannah distracted by Elvira as she gives the girls a wink which refers to 'mission complete!' 

The Emerald palace girls go to the shopping mall once every week. It's usual for them. But every time Evander tags along, it stands as a discomfort and inconvenience to everyone except Savannah. So as soon as they arrived at the mall twenty minutes ago they schemed a very comprehensive plan to get rid of Evander.

'Oh Evander, look,' Rosalie pointed at a deluxe limited edition Chanel perfume. 

'I think that's the perfume Savannah has been talking about yesterday. Could you please go and fetch it for her?'

 'Oh, it was this one? Sure!'

 He jogged up to the shelves without a hint of what could happen to him. As soon as he walked near the shelves, he tripped on some slippery liquid which happened to be a soapy dishwashing bar that 'accidentally' slipped out of Kira's hands.

As soon as he tripped and fell, Amelia pushed him into the empty opened janitor's closet that was just beside the perfumes.

 'Who spilled this nonsense on the floor!' Celaena yelled as she 'coincidentally' fell, causing the door of the closet to close. 

As Amelia had the keys, both Rosalie and she held the door firmly before locking it. All the girls except Elvira who was distracting Savannah high-fived and they congratulated each other as their plan succeeded wonderfully. 

'Don't you think this neon pink is hideous?' Elvira comments, pointing at a dress on a mannequin.

 'Neon colors are disgusting. But look at this red and black dress.' Savannah states as she looks at a velvet dress in the clothing aisle at the mall.

 'By the way, have you seen Evander?' She asks, making Elvira tense up.

 'I think I saw him entering the sports store with some of his friends besides the Gucci store.' She lies.