𝐗𝐗𝐕

'Elvira, honey, I'm extremely sorry your car's at the workshop today. How about you skip school? Or take my car? Or any of your friends-' 

'Mom, I'll go by bus. I've always wanted to get on one.' 

'I'll accompany her.'

 'Will you guys be able to?'

 'Why not? You go to work, it's getting late.' 

'Call me if anything comes up! Love you!'

 'Love you too.' They both reply.

 'So how about we skip school and visit Han River? It's been a-' Min Seok shakes his head. 

'Not a chance, El. Exams are near.' 

'Alright fine.' She sips on her chocolate milk. 

'You're no fun.'

 Later, both the siblings get on the school bus searching for empty seats.

 Min Seok spots his best friend, the president of the theatre club known as the 'cold ghost' in their school, Ren Shimura. Only Min Seok knows that he's far away from his nickname. Their interest in art made them realize their chemistry's great. Both of them could spend the whole day together sharing their artistic ideas and not get bored.

 As Elvira looks for an empty seat, she finds a familiar face. He is sitting near the window. She slides into the seat beside him, and gently taps his shoulder. He opens his eyes to look at her. 

'Hey teach, where's your bike?'

 'Oh hey. It's out of fuel. What about your car?'

 'It's at the workshop. What are you listening to?' He hands her his phone which shows the song title and artist. She frowns and shakes her head.

  'Really? This is so boring.' He raises his eyebrows, chuckling,

 'What do you mean? This is very soothing and relaxing,' referring to the slow-paced Lo-fi music. She rolls her eyes snatching his other Airpod from his ear.

 'Let me show you something better.'

 She scrolls through his music library and there are more than a few songs she loves. She selects Paradise by EXO and puts the Airpod in her ear, handing him back his phone.

 'Now this is a good morning song.' he put the other Airpod in his ear and listens to the song, nodding. 

'Not bad.' 

As soon as the school arrives, both of them part ways. 

'So when should we meet up for our joint art project?' Min Seok asks Ren as they get off the bus. But the caramel brown-haired one walks in a fast sprint with an

 'I'll text you later.' Weird.

Shortly recess arrives and the girls gather for lunch. After Rosalie makes Elvira understand a math problem from bearings, she walks towards her locker as someone bumps into her. 

'I'm extremely sorry Elvira-' 

'Can we talk?'

 'Sure.' His friends leave as he signals them to. 

'I didn't think I would do this or say this but a wise person told me that we lose nothing if we forgive. So I'm letting it go. It's all in the past, but if you prefer to be as you were, I'll have to reconsider everything I've said.'