𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

As the day after is a weekend, Elvira spends the entire night preparing a confession card. She crumples the 15th paper, running her hand through her untied hair which seems to be all over the place.

 Writing a love letter feels like a 'mission impossible' to her as she's usually the one receiving them. She looks at the miniature-sized model of Emerald Palace on her desk as an idea strikes her. 

As the following morning comes, she gets fresh in a rush and hurries over to Seo Joon's place. She gets on the elevator, checking herself in the elevator's mirror as it arrives at the 40th floor, the golden-colored glass doors sliding open.

 She rings the doorbell, her heart thumping with every second as Jin Su opens the door. She automatically bows at 90°.

 'Good morning Ms. Kim. Hope I didn't interrupt-'

 'Oh no dear I was just heading out for a morning walk. Joon's still in bed. Can you please wait inside while I wake him up?'

 'Sure no problem at all!' She heads in and sits on one of the coffee-colored couches, fiddling with her fingers. Jin Su walks to Seo Joon's room, opening the blinds. 

'Rise and shine birthday boy. Someone's here to wish you.' With that, she exits the apartment. 

He doesn't even bother to change the Cinnamonroll-themed pajamas as he walks to the living room, rubbing his eyes still drowsy thinking it's most probably Zeneth.

 But as he reaches the living room, he feels like burying himself alive.

 'Happy Birthday! I got a little something for you.' she hands him the gift bag.

 'You didn't need to and thank you so much.' He musters up a smile hiding his flusteredness.

 'It's nothing. I guess I woke you up.'

 'No no, it's totally fine! Besides Zeneth was already killing my phone.' She chuckles.

 'How about you join me for breakfast?'

 'I would love to but my aunt is visiting so I will get going.' She walks up to the front door.

 'Let me know if you like the gift!' She leaves as Seo Joon unwraps the perfectly wrapped box revealing a black box with Dior written in gold and a light blue gift card rimmed with silver. Curiosity takes over him as he opens the card first.

 'Sup teach! I hope you're having a great day as I am! Anyways Happy Birthday and hopefully you don't die from studying too much. And I just wanted to say thank you for putting up with my tantrums and giving me the silent comfort I needed. I truly admire you for being so intelligent. Wish I could exchange my brain with yours. But the purpose of this letter isn't that... guess I'm getting out of track. So here's the thing. I'll have to wait a few more years to be the owner of the Penthouse. But can I own the Penthouse of your heart? Will be waiting for your answer!'

 His eyes widen as he re-reads the last bit a couple of times to believe that this is actually happening. He gets up from the couch ad paces back and forth around the living room, wondering what he should do.

 He goes to the kitchen to calm himself with a glass of water as he sat at the dining table, the card in front of him. As half an hour passes by, his mom comes back home to see him sitting at the dining table. She goes to the living room to see a gift box as she opens it, bringing it to him. 

'Woah look at this.' She hands him the black and navy blue Ombre glass bottle with a black cap that has his initials engraved on it.

 'It's the one you use. How'd she know?' She gives him a questioning look but realizes he's nowhere near planet Earth.