The Pain of Immortality [Klee & Qiqi]

Note: GUYS NOTICE I USED "&" NOT "x", those tell you which ones are romantic and which ones are platonic. YES THIS ONE IS PLATONIC, I don't ship the tiny characters with anyone, obviously. Also, I'll be doing a few time skips as writing in the details is too much for the time gaps I'll be including in this oneshot. I wrote this at 12AM so apologies if there are any mistakes...

Qiqi POV: 

The gentle Liyue wind brushes past Bubu Pharmacy, "ah... the wind...hold my hand please, I might blow away" I say quietly grabbing onto the tailsman on my forehead. Baizhu comes in and sets his latest batch of medcine down on the counter, "my dear Qiqi~ you have a visitor from Mondstadt" he says over his shoulder before disappearing into the backroom. A visitor...from Mond...Mondstadt? Qiqi doesn't remember... A little girl with blonde hair done up in tiny ponytails in red comes running in, "Qiqi! Qiqi! Remember me? It's Klee! I'm here to go a big adventure with you!" she hugs me while jumping excitedly. Klee... hm, Qiqi remembers her now, she once came with big sister Yoimiya for medicine, "Qiqi is happy to see you" her face instantly lights up. "Yay! You remember me! Big brother Albedo and uncle Kaeya told me there is a biiiiig festival in Liyue called Lantern Rite, and I was wondering if you'd have fun with me!" she looks at me with hope glimmering in her eyes. "Qiqi doesn't like loud festivals..." Klee looks a little disappointed, "...but Qiqi will go for Klee" I attempt a small smile. "Yipee! I'm so happy! Lets go down now to have some fun before the fireworks!" Klee takes my hand and starts sprinting towards the lower parts of the city, "faster? Okay faster..." I keep up with her as best as possible. 

Klee and I approach the lower parts of the city, it is lit up with beautiful Xiao lanterns and fairy lights, the aroma of food cling to the air as chatter and music spill out from the stalls. I tug on Klee's sleeve, "Qiqi wants cocogoat... help Qiqi find it please..." Klee nods before dragging me towards a lady with horns on her head, Klee points to her chest, "N-No... that's Lady Ganyu, not cocogoat" I say waving my arms frantically. "Are you looking for cocogoat again Qiqi?" Ganyu says kindly and kneels down to my level, "Mmhm..." Ganyu leads the two of us to a stall selling drinks and passes me a cup of coconut milk, I take a small sip, "Mm... yes...Qiqi likes cocogoat, Qiqi is happy" Ganyu gives us a warm smile before heading off to release Xiao lanterns with Keqing. "We should do that too!" Klee hands me a Xiao lantern, "O-Okay..." I make my way to the balcony, I focus on the brightest star in the sky as I say quietly, "Qiqi wishes to have an amazing friendship with Klee..." I gently push the lantern up into the air, "My turn! My turn!" Klee squeals excitedly as she looks up into the night sky, "I wish to stay by Qiqi's side forever and go on many big adventures with her..." she also pushes her lantern into the air, we watch together as our lanterns dance with each other and join the thousands of other lanterns lighting up the night sky, and adding to the festive atmosphere.

I lead Klee away to a more secluded spot on the edge of some stairs, "Qiqi heard your wish and... Qiqi realises that you can't stay with me forever..." a little tear escapes my eye, Klee notices and quickly hugs me tight, "I know... but you know what big sister Yoimiya told me? She said, 'fireworks are for now, but friendship is forever'" I wipe away my tears, "Okay...", the lanterns slowly part ways making an open space in the sky as splashes of colour explodes in the dark skies, hues of pink, blue, turquoise, green and yellow dances across the sky displaying beautiful shapes and sharing fond memories to all. Soon, the wonderful evening draws to a close, I watch Klee swing her rucksack over her shoulders, "I have to go back to Mondstadt or Master Jean will be worried" she's leaving? Already? "When will you come back...?" I ask trying to hide my disappointment. "Maybe in a few years, I'm not allowed to travel a lot as I might land myself in trouble and wouldn't have anyone to help me... that's what Master Jean said anyway" I nod understandably as she gives me one final hug before we bid farewell.