031. psychic twins

"I don't know, man, why don't we just chill out, think about this." Dean says.

"What's there to think about?" Sam questions.

"I just don't know if going to the Roadhouse is the smartest idea." Dean says.

"Dean, it's another premonition. I know it. This is gonna happen and Ash can tell us where." Sam says.

"Yeah, man, but..."

"Plus it could have some connection with the demon. My visions always do."

"That's my point. There's gonna be hunters there. I don't know if-- if-- if going in and announcing that you're some supernatural freak with a-- a demonic connection is the best thing, okay?"

"So I'm a freak now?"

"You've always been a freak."

+++

They get to the roadhouse and Sam beelines inside, Miranda and Dean somewhat struggling to keep up with him.

"Just can't stay away, huh?" Jo smirks.

"Yeah, looks like. How you doin', Jo?" Dean asks.

"Where's Ash?" Sam asks.

"In his back room." Jo answers.

"Great." Sam speeds off.

"And I'm fine..." Jo comments as Miranda rushes after Sam

The two get to Ash's room, the door shut, a sign reading 'DR. BADASS IS: IN'.

"Ash? Hey, Ash?" Sam calls, knocking on the door as Dean walks up.

"Hey, Dr. Badass?" Dean knocks on the door.

The door unlocks and cracks open a bit, revealing a naked Ash.

"Oh-- fuck!" Miranda squeezes her eyes shut and turns around to Sam, her forehead crashing onto his chest.

"Oh, my..." Sam mutters, looking away and his hand falls onto the back of Miranda's hand.

"Sam? Dean? Miranda? Sam, Dean, and Miranda." Ash says.

"Hey, Ash. Um... we need your help." Sam says.

"Well, hell, then. Guess I need my pants." Ash says, shutting the door.

~ ~ ~

Ash is sitting at a table with his laptop and Sam is sitting across from him, Miranda sitting between them and Dean is standing by.

"Well, I got a match. It's the logo from the Blue Ridge bus lines in Guthrie, Oklahoma." Ash says.

"Okay. Do me a favor -- check Guthrie for any demonic signs or omens or anything like that." Sam says.

"You think the demon's out there?" Ash asks.

"Yeah, maybe." Sam nods.

"Why would you think that?" Ash asks.

"Just check it, all right?" Dean orders. Ash gives him a look, but does so.

"No, sir, nothing. No demon." Ash states.

"All right, try something else for me. Search Guthrie for a house fire. It would be 1983, fire's origin would be a baby's nursery, night of the kid's six month birthday." Sam says.

Ash gives him a weird look. Dean looks around for anybody listening.

"Okay, now that is just weird, man. Why the hell would I be looking for that?" Ash asks. Sam puts a beer bottle next to the laptop.