009. secrets

The three walk into the morgue, walking over to a desk that a guy is sitting at.

"Hey." The morgue technician greets.

"Hey." Dean says.

"Can I help you?" He asks.

"Yeah. We're the, uh... med students." Dean says.

"Sorry?"

"Oh, Doctor..." Dean struggles with the name. "Figlavitch didn't tell you?" The tech shakes his head. "We talked to him on the phone. He, uh, we're from Ohio State. He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper."

"Well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch."

"Oh, well, he said, uh... oh, well, you know, it doesn't matter. You don't mind just showing us the body, do you?"

"Sorry, I can't. Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him if you want."

"An hour? Ooh. We gotta be heading back to Columbus by then."

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"Uh, look, man, this paper's like half our grade, so if you don't mind helping us out--"

"Uh, look, man... no." The tech says.

Dean laughs a little before turning away.

"I'm gonna hit him in his face, I swear." He mutters.

"I can think of one way for you to get what you want." The tech says, looking at Miranda. It takes the blonde barely two seconds before she understands what he means.

Sam glares at the man when he gets it.

"Oh, honey, you're gonna get your dick chopped before that ever happens." Miranda laughs.

"You know, if it would--" Dean tries.

"I will castrate you." Miranda threatens through gritted teeth.

Dean puts his hands in front of his crotch and backs up.

"Okay." Sam says, taking his wallet out and stepping in front of his girlfriend to block her from the tech. He takes 5 20s out, thumbing through them before dropping them on the table.

"Follow me." He picks up the money and walks off. Dean prevents Sam from following.

"Dude, I earned that money." Dean says.

"You won it in a poker game." Sam says.

"Yeah." Dean nods. "We couldn't just let your girlfriend blow him? It'd be a lot cheaper."

"Dean!" Sam glares at him as Miranda slaps Dean across the cheek.

"Ow!"

"You better sleep with one eye open." She warns, walking off.

"Seriously, having her would've been cheaper." Dean says.

"She's not a prostitute. And she also doesn't exist to just please men." Sam hisses.

"Well, duh. The dude wasn't gonna pay us, it was just for his pleasure." Dean says. Sam harshly smacks Dean over the head.

"She's a person, Dean. Not a sex object. Fuck off." Sam growls.

~ ~ ~

"Now the newspaper said his daughter found him. She said his eyes were bleeding." Sam says as they stand around the table where the covered body is.

"More than that. They practically liquefied." The tech states, pulling the sheet back to reveal Shoemaker's face.

"Any sign of a struggle? Maybe somebody did it to him?" Dean asks.

sparks fly, sam winchester [ 2 ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara