forty-eight

Niko rolled her eyes when Connor Rhoddes stood up from where he was sitting. Toretto had entered to speak with Cipher. However, Nikoletta did get her first realy look at Toretto - understanding right away why Beatriz was close with him. However, Toretto handled himself quite well with Rhodes - Nikoletta hated Rhodes, even if Rhodes and Cipher had some kind of thing going on. Rhodes was a jackass, which was perfect for Cipher.

"Welcome back, Dom," Cipher interrupted the fun that was about to go down between Rhodes and Toretto. Toretto literally threatened Rhodes, Niko wanted to see him become a corpse. Nikoletta kept her eyes on the screen with Cipher behind her. "Nice job out there." Cipher moved away from Niko to approach Dom. "You excited about tonight?" She asked.

"You're going on this?" Rhodes asked.

Nikoletta turned in the chair, looking around at the others. This was the first time that they were hearing that Cipher would be doing the job with Toretto. But hearing Rhodes sound so concerned gave the others a confused look. Cipher stared at Rhodes as she ate. She didn't even bother answering Rhodes. "You're with me, Dom. Nik, hold down the fort." Nikoletta stood up from her chair, removing the headset. She looked around at the others, shooting them a look to get them back to work without questioning anything. Nikoletta wondered what else was on Cipher's mind, it wasn't like Cipher didn't do things on her own, but something like this?

They were going to break into the Agency's secret base to collect God's Eyes. When Cipher first approached Nikoletta, she thought that the group was something entirely different - not that she would change it for the world, she loved working for Cipher, even if she betrayed her friends. Cipher was known to get her own work done, but in the past couple of years, since Niko went off the radar, Cipher had others do her dirty work.

In the end, they all failed. Niko was one of those times - the probation period after that was killer. Having to explain to Cipher how she didn't get the device from Shaw was torture. It really showed Niko who she was working for. But since Cipher "hired" Toretto, things were rolling better than before. Getting somebody like Toretto really helped Cipher to her end goal.

"Abuse of power." Roman muttered as the team walked through the Agency's location in some disclosed location. Every single one of them were handcuffed and weren't told what was happening. When they were brought into a conference room, coffee was given to them after a long flight from Berlin to the unknown. No one knew what was happening or what was going on. They just sat down in the conference room, waiting for Mr. Nobody to show up and tell them what the fuck was going on.

Beatriz sat across from her sister, not touching the coffee in front of her. The new agent who arrested them stood in the conference room with them. He was just standing there, listening to the silence. The team wasn't going to talk to each other, it felt wrong and they didn't want it to be used against them if something was wrong.

The team just sat there in silence for four hours. It was pointless to utter a single word. There was nothing that the newer agent could tell them. They just had to wait for Mr. Nobody to arrive and hope they got an explanation to the handcuffs and why there were dragged away from Berlin like that.

Keir was heading off to deliver something to Mr. Nobody's office when he stopped by the conference room. He wasn't expecting to see who he was seeing in there. He pulled open the door, giving the new agent a confused look. "What the hell are they doing here?" Beatriz lifted her head up to see Keir standing there with a file in hand.

"Keir?"

The others turned to see Agent Byrne standing in the doorway.

"Why are they arrested?" Keir asked once he noticed Roman - and the others - all handcuffed. Unlike Letty, Bea, and Min Woo, everyone else had their hands on top of the table, sitting right in front of the cups of coffee.