twenty-three

Keir regretted getting in the jeep with Hobbs when he was driving. After what happened in London, he should have picked the car with Gisele and Han instead. At least with Han, he knew he wouldn't get a concussion. Hobbs slammed straight into the jeep, pushing it away from the ramp to get onto the plane. Keir pushed Tej out of the way when Hobbs pointed his gun behind them to the jeep in question.

Yeah, he really regretted this decision he made.

Nikoletta Linne cursed in her head before turning to face Beatriz Ortiz. NIko and Bea ducked when bullets flew over their heads. Nikoletta was there to collect the chip from Shaw, she didn't expect Ortiz and the rest of that little family to arrive and fuck things up for her. But right now, Niko had to put on an act. "Lex!" She began to sob.

Bea's attention was drawn to her sister while she fought with Hicks. Beatriz knew Letty could handle herself, she fought Hicks before and Hicks was still bruised from that fight. Beatriz kept her head down, running straight for Nikoletta. Niko looked back at the jeep, cursing in her head as she got further away from the chip.

"Han, get me under the wing." Han glanced at Gisele. "If I can hit that flap, we can keep it from taking off." Gisele stated. Han didn't need to think, he just acted. He increased his speed, turning to get under the wing like Gisele wanted him to.

Gisele reached up, grabbing a hold of the tether.

"Be careful."

"I should be saying that to you." Gisele commented. "Keep your eyes on the road or I'm tellin' Triz that you were staring at my ass." Gisele said.

"If you fall out, I'm going to tell Bix you lost your balance." Han jerked the car. Gisele grabbed onto the car as she sat in the window. Han focused on the where Gisele needed to use the harpoon gun with.

"A little closer!" Gisele shouted as she aimed the gun up to the wing. Gisele's finger touched the trigger only to press it too soon. "Shit!" She cried out when the car was slammed forward. She looked behind her. "Shit."

Hobbs looked at the plane before turning to Tej. "Grab the wheel!" Tej reached over, grabbing the wheel like Hobbs told him to. Keir groaned when he saw Hobbs climbing out of the car for the second time. Tej jumped into driver's seat, keeping steady until Hobbs jumped off and onto the wheel of the plane.

Keir looked behind him to Hobbs. "He's fucking nuts."

Bea hid herself and Niko behind the jeep that Shaw drove in. She make sure Nikoletta stayed on the ground as she moved around the front. Beatriz pointed her gun at the man trying to choke Brian. Bea missed him on purpose to give Brian the chance to escape. Beatriz turned suddenly, seeing Mia running towards her. "Mia!" Beatriz grabbed Niko's arm, yanking her up from the ground.

Nikoletta looked back as Shaw was running after Mia. However, Brian jumped from the hood of the jeep to Shaw, punching him in the face. Beatriz couldn't aim her gun at Shaw, the way him and Brian were moving around, she couldn't risk hitting Brian in the process.

"Dom!" Mia screamed. Shaw was moments away from hitting Brian with a pipe if Dom didn't headbutt straight into one of the men. He sent Shaw and his man to the ground, allowing Brian and Mia to escape. Bea grabbed Nikoletta's arm, running straight for the car that Dom drove in.

Keir barely had time to realize what was happening until the jeep was pressed up against the tires of the plane. The second jeep, the one with Shaw's men, were right next to them. Keir's gun was knocked out of his hand, dropping to the ground behind him. "Shit!" He cursed, looking back at his gun laying on the ground, growing small as they continued to drive.

He had to hold onto something as Roman got up, fighting with Jah. Keir watched as Roman went onto the hood of the second jeep. "Oh God!"

"At least he's being useful!"