five

Gisele and Beatriz were the lookouts, sitting in a small restaurant. Beatriz kept her eyes locked on the house while Gisele had her back to the house. Beatriz watched as Dom and the other guys entered the house with their ski masks on. Beatriz picked up her glasses of water.

"How do you know Dom?" Gisele asked.

Bea finished taking her drink. "Dom and I go way back." Beatriz could still remember the first time she met the Torettos, all four of them. She was only four at the time and Letty was seven. But it wasn't until Letty was ten that they became friends with Mia. "I lived on the same street as him when we were kids." Bea stated.

Gisele was taken back by Beatriz's statement. She knew that Beatriz had to have known the family with the way she hugged Mia, but Gisele honestly assumed they were exes at one point.

Beatriz shrugged. "My sister and I were basically family with the Torettos. It wasn't until my sister was sixteen when Dom really got interested in our family."

Gisele let herself think, letting the information Bea was sharing enter her mind.

Beatriz kept her eyes locked on the house, only glancing casually down at her phone to check the time. There was a time limit on something like this - they needed to have Reyes find out about the breech and who was behind it. Bea was also given the task of calling the cops once the guys got back to their cars. She was the only one who could call the cops in and then ditch with Gisele.

Beatriz glanced at Gisele. "How do you know Dom?" She asked.

"He saved my life." Beatriz gave her a smile. "I was working for a cartel," Beatriz's smile fell, looking directly at Gisele. The word 'cartel' stuck out to Bea, it was something Brian said when he came to inform her that Letty was dead. She was working for a cartel, via the FBI's request. Beatriz closed her eyes for a moment, licking at her lips slowly. "Thankfully, my boss is behind bars." Gisele said, leaning back in the chair.

"A cartel?" Bea nodded her head slowly. "W-where?"

"Mexico."

Bea lowered her head, which Gisele noticed right away. She didn't show her concern for Beatriz, due to the fact they only just met. Bea lifted her head up, using her thumb to wipe away the tears that were falling. She sniffed roughly before taking a deep breath. "You knew my sister then." Beatriz sighed.

Gisele looked away from Beatriz.

"Letty Ortiz." Bea's eyes flicked to Gisele. Her eyes fell closed, only to collect herself. "I'm Beatriz, but nearly everyone calls me Bea." Beatriz said.

Gisele and Letty only spoke a handful of times, and there was one time Gisele caught Letty on the phone. She was at one of Bragas' parties, but the bottle of Corona was barely touched and Letty just had the phone up to her ear. Gisele didn't hear the conversation (if there was one), but she asked if Letty was okay. Letty mentioned she was just checking up on Bea.

Gisele didn't question who Letty was talking to, she just warned her about not making personal calls during one of the parties.

Beatriz sat up straight, grabbing her phone. She quickly got up with Gisele right behind her. Bea dialed the emergency number of the police, "You have to come quickly! I just saw several men break into-" Gisele had to admit, she was impressed with Beatriz. She really had an act to sound scared and upset, calling the police with the report.

Gisele made it to her motorcycle as Bea stood next to the car behind the bike. As soon as she finished the call, she looked at Gisele. "We better get into position."

"You're good."

Bea smirked. "At least somebody notices."

-