nineteen

Bea walked into the warehouse with the others, going into Finuz's office. "So I, um," He cleared his throat. "I got the information in here." Beatriz entered third, looking around his office. It was quite the sight, but she suspected that there was more order than she was seeing. Bea made her way over to the desk, standing off to the side. "May I ask why you're looking for Shaw?" Firuz asked.

"He took something of ours." Bea said.

"We'd like to talk to him about it." Gisele added.

"Let's see what we've got." Firuz said once he sat down at his computer. Bea placed her hand on the desk, watching Firuz carefully.

Keir was the first one to notice the SUV approaching. "Shit."

Han reached over, smacking Roman's chest to get his attention. Han had the same thing to say. "Oh fuck, that's Letty." Han said.

"That's Letty?" Roman asked.

Beatriz looked to the windows when she heard tires screech outside. The apple she was holding dropped the moment she saw Letty getting out of the car. Beatriz didn't realize right away that she stopped breathing upon seeing her sister for the first time in almost five years. Bea didn't think she'd see Letty so soon after Dom.

But the thing was, Letty wasn't alone.

"Sorry, girls." Bea's eyes widened when she saw Jah and Ivory pointing guns directly at the windows. She had a split second to see Letty was without a firearm, however Bea was on the ground before she could think of anything else.

"Fuck." Han hissed.

"Let's go!" Roman pushed Han and Keir backward. Keir climbed under the railing, jumping down onto the dumpster below him. He was following after Han and Roman, running to get to the warehouse to help the girls out.

Beatriz covered her head with her arms, pressing her back against the frame of the desk. Glass had shattered all around her, but at the moment, Bea was more worried about Letty than her own safety. Bea saw Hicks make her way out of the office, shooting at someone. Bea peered above the desk, seeing Letty for a second before ducking down.

The guys jumped over the wall, landing on top of a van. Han was first to jump down, pulling out his gun. Roman was right behind him with Keir in the back. Keir pulled back on the gun, clicking it into place.

Beatriz reached behind her, grabbing the gun she now carried with her everywhere. She looked over at Gisele who was reaching for her own gun.

Keir started firing as soon as he saw Jah and Ivory. They quickly hid from Keir, Han, and Roman. As they ducked around the corner, Keir was shoved back and Roman grabbed Han to pull him back to avoid Jah's bullets. Once Jah was out of bullets, he ran off. Keir, Han, and Roman ran after him.

Bea got on her knees, looking around to see where Letty went off to.

Gisele was more interested in Firuz. She was trying to keep him from dying, at least until she could find out what he knew. When Firuz moved his hand down to the pocket of his jeans, Gisele pulled out the phone that was hidden there. She looked it over before putting it into her pocket. "Braga..." Gisele looked down at Firuz lifeless body, quickly processing what Firuz said with his dying breath.

Gisele quickly got up when she heard a motorcycle engine. She ran to the open door, seeing Ivory attempting to get away. She pointed her gun forward, keeping her eyes locked on Ivory. Gisele waited until he was far enough away before shooting him and killing him instantly.

Gisele lowered the gun, exhaling. She then entered the office again, going over to Beatriz who was standing now. Bea was also shaking. Gisele approached her, placing her hands on her face. "Come on. Let's get out of here."