thirty-eight

Min Woo didn't like his travel partner. Dom didn't allow him to drive with them until he saw him drive for himself. Min Woo wasn't the strongest driver, and with Beatriz out of commission for the time being, Min Woo was forced to go into Roman's. He heard the snickers and chuckles from the others when Roman wrapped his arm around Min Woo's shoulders, declaring him his travel partner. Even Bea laughed.

Min Woo was pissed.

And scared.

Rightfully so.

As for Keir, he was sitting with the pilots, being the guy who flashed a badge if need-be. Keir was not a street racer, he had a terrible record with cars, so he was staying behind until Dom and the team needed him. They were find with the number they currently had, and Keir was more than happy to stay on the plane until they got Ramsey.

Beatriz had her eyes closed, sitting in the passenger seat of the car that Letty let her pick out. Since she was sitting this driving portion out, Letty let her pick the car. Bea's eyes definitely sparkled at the sight of all the cars that had to choose from. Letty laughed when Beatriz took forever to pick out the car they'd use.

"You good?"

"It just feels weird." Bea opened her eyes, gently rubbing her hands across the dash. "Sittin' here, acting like a passenger princess." Beatriz commented.

Letty laughed. "Oh, I remember you bein' passenger princess before that was even a goddamn thing, Bea." Letty shoved her shoulder playfully. "You had me take you to the mall nearly every single day after school 'cause you had a major crush on the guy who worked at American Eagle." Bea's mouth fell open, getting offended for being called out like that by her own sister.

"Yeah, I'm good," Min Woo glanced over at Roman as he began to talk to himself. Almost like he was forgetting that Min Woo was sitting in the passenger seat. "From the streets. You know what I'm sayin'?" Roman scoffed to himself. "It's nothin'." The plane rocked with everybody inside their cars. Roman fell silent instantly.

Beatriz and Letty strapped themselves into the seats, getting ready for the next part of the lovely plan that Roman cooked up.

"Hey Roman," Min Woo looked at the radio as he strapped the seatbelt across his body. "You freakin' out, ain't ya?"

"No."

"Yes!" Min Woo yelled towards the radio. Roman shoved him away.

Tej snickered. "Yeah, you are."

"I said no."

"Listen man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry. I doubt Min Woo will mind watchin' you. He might film you though." The others laughter could be heard through the radio. "As your friend, y'know I'm concerned about your well-being, which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment." Tej said.

"Yo, acn you just chill out, man?" Roman asked. Min Woo grew curious, going to open the glove compartment. "Don't you dare!" Min Woo drew his hand back, again he could hear laughter from the others.

"I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves, so let's just try to keep it as lowkey as possible, huh?" Mr. Nobody said. He wasn't speaking just to Dom, but the entire time. Letty and Bea exchanged looks, shaking their heads - lowkey and Dom did not go together. He never did anything lowkey when it came to driving.

"Don't I always?"

"I'll tell you what. You know it down a couple of notches this time and... I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona." Mr. Nobody said.