thirty-six

Min Woo didn't like the state of the garage, it was completely bare. Outside of things being thrown about, there wasn't a single car. Now they really needed a car - Sean had to agree to DK's uncle. He agreed to race him, DK would pick the place for the race and Sean just had to beat him in order to stay in Japan. If he lost, Sean had to leave town and never return.

"The cops took all the cars." Earl said.

"Hey!" Reiko shouted as she entered the garage. "I found something." The crew followed her to the back of the garage. It was where all the scraps stayed, in case Han and Bea ever needed them. Most of the time, they were just left out there, never to be touched again. However, the cops missed one car - the very car that Sean drove when he first raced against DK.

Now, the car was completely totaled, there was no way of saving it. Sean lifted the hood, seeing the engine. He was barely touched, outside of a couple of bumps, it was in perfect condition. They just needed a base to put the engine in. No one would sell them a spare car, not without Han or Bea signing something.

But Sean had an idea.

"My dad's got a car he's been fixin' up." Sean said as he looked down at the engine. "Let me ask him."

Min Woo was waiting around for Sean to arrive back with the news of whether or not his father was allowing them to use the car he found when he noticed Bea approaching. She was wearing one of Han's hoodies, hands deep in the pockets. She entered the garage, looking around to see what the crew was doing. "Bea." Min Woo called out.

Earl and Twinkie turned their attention to Beatriz as she stopped in the middle of the garage. They were in the middle of removing the engine from the Mona Lisa. "I see that the Mona Lisa lives on." Bea commented with a small smile. "Is there a reason she is?" Bea asked.

"Sean's an idiot," Twinkie said.

"Oh, I could have told you that."

"He made a deal with Takashi's uncle - if he loses the next race between him and Takashi, he has to leave town." Min Woo explained.

Bea's face fell. She pulled her hand from her pocket, scratching at her brow. "Why am I not surprised." She commented under her breath. "Need help?"

"Yes please!" Earl pleaded.

Bea cracked another smile as she walked forward. She stopped at Min Woo, pulling out her other hand. She passed over something for Min Woo, something he wasn't expecting. Min Woo took the passport from her, not understanding why she was handing him that. "If you want, you can come with me when I leave." Bea said.

Beatriz saw Min Woo's expression when she told the crew that she would be heading home. But she decided she couldn't leave without saying goodbye, and most importantly, she couldn't leave without Min Woo. She was able to convince Keir to get Min Woo a passport like he did for Bea. He had to pull some strings, but he handed Bea the passport before he left for the States to find out what really happened.

Bea was now staying behind until Dom arrived. Dom called Keir when no one could get a hold of Bea - they were worried sick, thinking Beatriz was hurt or killed. Dom said he'd be headed her way within the next couple of days. Beatriz was going to wait until Dom arrived in Tokyo before leaving for good.

The reason she wanted to take Min Woo with her was because he didn't have anyone outside of his friends. Bea wanted him to experience more than just Tokyo. It wasn't the ideal situation, but Bea couldn't leave him behind.

"It's up to you, you don't have to."

Min Woo opened the passport, seeing his information and everything. It was definitely an updated passport from when he was a baby. How Bea got it, he wasn't going to question it.