fourteen

Team One was Hobbs and Elena, using the armed van to break through the wall of the police station where the vault was located. Team Two were Dom and Brian who would be in separate cars, following after Hobbs and Elena. Once they got down into the vault, they'd attach the vault to their cars and hope to God that they could break the vault free from the wall.

The vault breaking free was the determining factor for this entire new plan.

Team Three involved Han, Roman, Beatriz and Keir. They would wait around until the police got wind of the vault being stolen. As long as everything went according to plan, they would sneak into the car chase they were hoping for. Once Dom gave them the signal, they'd do their worst to the corrupt members of the police force, hoping to send a message to Reyes about messing with family, or they'd take something from him.

Finally, Team Four had Gisele, Santos, and Leo waiting for Dom and Brian with the vault. That extra vault came in more handy than they first thought. Now, that part of the plan, Hobbs, Keir, and Elena didn't know about - they didn't know about the secondary vault, they didn't see it. They were still going to steal from Reyes today, without DSS realizing until it was too late that they indeed stole millions of dollars.

Bea sat in the driver's seat, radio sitting in the center console. She could hear Roman playing around with the different stations. She reached down, pressing her finger against the side of it. "Rome, stop messin' with the stations, I can hear the static. If I can hear it, so can Reyes' men, so, careful." Beatriz stated.

Keir sat in the passenger seat. "I think I should drive."

"No way in hell." Beatriz shook her head. "You aren't a street racer."

Keir gave Bea a confused look. "And you are?"

"Lexia Orr definitely made a name for herself." Bea smirked in Keir's direction. "But today, you get to see Beatriz Ortiz in her natural habitat." Bea said.

"Dude, you're in for a treat," Roman said. "Triz is fuckin' good."

"Triz?"

Beatriz shrugged her shoulders. Bea grabbed the radio, "Tej, what do you see?" Bea asked.

Team Five was Mia and Tej running interference. Mia was back at the warehouse, keeping an eye on the police scanner to inform the team about what was being said. Tej was across the street from the police station, being the bird's eye view. He was also the one who'd tell Han, Bea, and Roman when they were to get in the middle of traffic with the rest of the police cruisers following Dom and Brian.

"Got eyes on Hobbs. Get ready, guys. It'll be your turn soon." Beatriz placed her foot on the gas, listening to the revving engine. A smile that Keir wasn't familiar with appeared on her face. She set down the radio, leaning back in the seat in the police cruiser. Bea was dressed in a spare uniform that was stolen with a hat on her head. It was a little big on her, but it was good to blend in.

"I'm hearing chatter," Mia said. "Let's go."

"Dom and Brian got the vault."

"Call it out, Mia!"

"You've got a straight shot for two blocks. Go right." Mia said as she gave directions to Dom and Brian about where to take the vault.

"Got it."

Keir looked forward, seeing Dom and Brian zooming down the street with the vault sliding behind them. He couldn't believe what he was looking at as the police cars chased after them. "Go, go, go!" Tej ordered. Beatriz pulled away from the curb, getting between Han and Roman before splitting off into the police following Dom and Brian. Keir held onto the handle bar as Bea turned suddenly to go right with the rest of them.