New Roomies

Bella's POV

It's been a week of living in this dorm, and I literally can't handle my roommates, well I can't handle Nicole and Dana they are constantly arguing over everything. Zoey and I physically can't take it anymore, I don't know the last time I got a full nights sleep, because even in the middle of the night they find some way to wake up and fight.

Zoey and I walked like zombies up to our table that the boys were already sat at for lunch. Nicole and Dana were no where to be found luckily. I plopped down in my seat next to Logan and put my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong with you guys" Chase asked confused.

"Nicole and Dana won't quit fighting, me and Bella haven't slept a full night in a week." Zoey explained frustrated.

I felt Logan look down at me and move some hair out of my face. "You okay pretty girl" he asked gently. This is what I mean when I say Logan is a bitch to everyone but me, if anyone else was going through this he would have laughed and not cared.

"Yeah, Im just really tired. I have tried everything to just ignore them, but somehow they sleep fight. I don't understand it, they are both one more fight away from getting their asses kicked." I replied anger finding its way into my words.

"Alright so Bellas mad" Michael said while slightly scooting away.

"Yeah she gets super cranky if she doesn't get her sleep. Honestly surprised it took her this long to flip" Logan replied while playing with my hair. It felt good, so I shuffled myself closer and hid my face in his neck.

"Why don't you guys find another roommate?" Chase questioned

"Oh yeah, and room with who, Quinn? Yeah no thank you" I mumbled feeling myself drifting to sleep from the feeling of Logan's fingers in my hair.

"Wait, maybe Chase is right. I mean there's no way Quinn is a worse roommate than Dana and Nicole right?" Zoey responded.

"Yeah, you tell me how that goes, I'll just deal with the girls, ain't no way am I moving in with Quinn." I stated.

We all finished eating our lunch and headed our separate ways.

"Hey Logs, can I take a nap in your room, I think the girls are back in my room and I don't want to deal with them." I asked looking up at him, Logan isn't very tall, he's only 5'6 but somehow I quit growing and I am only 5'4 so when Logan continues to grow this man is going to tower over me.

"Yeah of course, we can take a nap together, I'm kinda tired" Logan replied, holding my hand and leading me towards his room.

We both got to Logan's room and immediately head towards his bed. I laid closest to the wall but turned and buried my head into Logan's chest, while he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. To anyone else it would look like we were dating but this is how we have always slept.

"get some sleep Bells" Logan whispered, kissing my forehead before beginning to play with hair.

"night Logs" I mumbled before finally getting some sleep

Skip to the next day

Logan and I had just gotten done with math and we're heading to meet up with the rest of the group for our free period.

"I'm so happy that you get to come to school here now. Spending an entire semester away from you was the hardest thing I think I've ever had to do" Logan suddenly spoke up.

"I'm really happy too, you don't know how many times I wore your shirts and hoodies to bed because I missed you. There were a couple times I went over to your house and slept, because your bed smelled like you" I replied, telling anyone else this would have made me embarrassed, but telling Logan things were the easiest thing in the world.

"I know you did, my mom would send me pictures of you asleep in my bed, or your outfit whenever you would go over there in the morning" Logan said laughing a little, the conversation ending as we reached the group.

"Hey Zo, you good?" I asked the girl sitting down, Logan sitting next to me.

"No, I am not good. I thought that there was no way Quinn was a worse roommate but I was wrong. She has these things called Quinnventions that she is constantly building. And she tried to give me eggs from a live chicken in a cage for breakfast. I can't handle her" Zoey rambled clearly upset.

"How'd you sleep" She continued

"Oh I slept great. They didn't fight at all last night" I replied lying through my teeth. Logan snickered next to me.

"Really" Zoey asked in shock

"Tell them the truth Bells" Logan spoke up, amusement in his words

Zoey looked at me with a slight head tilt obviously confused "I slept in the boys room last night" I said seeing the shock on her face

"How did you not get caught"Zoey questioned

"Honestly I don't even know, I just couldn't deal with Nicole and Dana's bickering so I fell asleep in Logan's bed and then just never went back to our room. No one said anything this morning so I guess no one found out" I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"So what are you gonna do?" Chase asked bringing our attention back to the main point of this conversation

"I don't know, Bells what are we gonna do" Zoey asked looking at me

I thought for a moment, what are we gonna do. "Here's what we're gonna do, we're gonna go talk to the girls and tell them that if they don't stop fighting they're the ones gonna be looking for a new room not us" I looked at Zoey to see what she thought.

"Sounds good to me, but you're doing the talking you are more intimidating than I am" I just giggled before nodding in agreement.

Zoey and I both stood up, ready to go see if this conversation would even help. I leaned down and kissed Logan on the cheek "bye pretty boy" I said before walking off with Zoey

"Good luck!!" I heard him call out, I just waved my hand towards him to show I heard him.

"Ok Bells when are you going to admit that there is something going on between you and Logan" Zoey spoke up

"There is nothing going on between us, we're best friends. That's just how we act" I said once again lying though my teeth. Logan definitely thought of me as a strictly best friend, but I have been in love with the kid forever. Although he will never find out about that.

"Whatever you say girl, let's just try and get our roommates under control before we continue this conversation" I just rolled my eyes at her, as we continued our walk to our room.

We got to our room and walked in to find the girls fighting once again. Zoey rolled her eyes, as I held my head in annoyance. They were fighting so much that they didn't even hear us walk in.

"OKAY ENOUGH" I yelled all of the girls looked at me in shock.

"If y'all want to keep fighting fine, but you will not do it in this room. If you want to argue all the time and not let anyone else sleep like a bunch of little bitches, then y'all will be the ones looking for a new room to stay in, not me and Zoey. Do I make myself clear?" I finished looking between Dana and Nicole. They both nodded in fear, not saying a single word.

"Thank God, so this stupid fighting is done" I continued

"Yeah it's done"
"Yeah"

Zoey and I cheered in excitement, before we all decided to go to the lounge and hang out. I'm so glad this fighting is done, I don't know how much longer of that I could have taken.