Webcam

Bella's POV

"6. even. Time to confess Zoey" Nicole says before sipping her drink

"Okay, when I was 10.... I burped in church" We all giggled at what she thought was an embarrassing confession.

"Oh my gosh, if I did that I'd die" Nicole added on which made us all laugh some more.

"Hey Quinn, wanna play confess or stress with us?" Zoey asked Quinn who had just made her way towards the group.

"How do you play?"

"You roll this dice, if you roll an even number you confess something super embarrassing, roll an odd number you have to do something super stressful" Nicole explained

"Like eat a poisonous bug" Quinn questioned

"Stressful not lethal" Zoey said looking at Quinn like she was crazy.

"You're an odd human Quinn" I added on looking at her like she had three heads.

"Thanks" she replied, moving on like it was something she heard often

"Anyways my turn" Nicole spoke up grabbing the dice

"Wait can we order some food I'm starved"Quinn asked

Zoey answered for us "already on the way"

"How cool is it that we have our own sushi restaurant on campus" Nicole said as we all quickly agreed. Logan told me all about how good the sushi was here and so far he did not lie.

"Yeah except that the delivery guy is Logan" Dana said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Ugh Logan he's such a jerk" Quinn groaned. I didn't say anything, Logan may be my best friend but he definitely is a jerk to people.

"A cute jerk" Nicole added on, making my stomach drop. Does Nicole like Logan? Does Logan like Nicole? I know Logan doesn't know that I like him and neither does anyone else on campus, but I always thought we had something going on.

"Hello ladies" I heard Logan call out as he entered the room.

All of the girls groaned, as a smile took over my face "Hey Logs"

"Hey pretty girl" He responded coming over and sitting on the arm of the chair I was sat in

"Where's our food" Zoey asked, as we all looked at Logan confused.

"Oh right" He said before clapping his hands, as Chase walks in clearly struggling to carry all of the food

"A little help here" Chase said still struggling to carry all the food.

I hopped up to help him and looked at Logan like he was crazy "Logan why are you such a jerk. Why didn't you help Chase carry the food"

"I'm training him so that he can make deliveries on his own. Me helping him wouldn't help his training" We all just rolled our eyes at what Logan thought was a reasonable explanation.

"Anyways I know it's been a little tense between me and you girls well expect Bells since y'all got here. So I got you a present" We all looked around confused as to what Logan could have gotten us. Before any of us could say anything, he walked in with a giant teddy bear.

"You got us a present" Dana asked confused

"It's so cute and fluffy" I squealed excited, before realizing all of the girls were hesitant.

"Oh I mean, you got us a present" I tried to act confused. Everyone just laughed at me as I looked at Logan who playfully rolled his eyes and smirked at me. He handed me the bear as I sat down, laying my head on it completely tuning everyone out.