results

Shalin got furious at his tone and said "what's wrong with you bhaiya? why are you talking so rudely with him??"

"you..." He got cutted off by Aryan " it's okay Shalin he must have some important and personal work with you , I should go now."
"but.." She tried to say something but he started going "I will see you later"

"no need" He mumbled under his breath but enough loud for them to hear. He felt bad but  just smiled a little to hide his pain and went from there. Shalin said "what's wrong with you??"
" I should be the one to ask you this question. what's wrong with you? "
"what  do you mean??" She frowned.
"what is going between you and Aryan??" He asked with a straight face" bhaiya we are just friends...."she tried to defend.

"do you really think you can lie?? To whom?? To me?? "

" bhaiya.... There is... there is no nothing .. between us we are just good friends..." She stuttered.

"do you like him ??" Shalin didn't said anything and just lowered his head.

" I asked you something.."his voice is stern.
She nodded her head as yes..  he sighed, holding her hand he made her sit on the couch and said softly..
"Shalin, stop looking at the floor and look at me , "

She looked at him nervously

"listen to me carefully , I know he is nice guy but right now you should focus on your career.. you have whole life after that to be in relationship."..

"  but we are just friends "

"I know , but there is a huge difference , to like someone as a friend and like your friend as a person whom you want to give your heart..... and I can see that right now you are in second category...... Listen I don't have any problem with your friendship but right now this should not cross the line of friendship... because you have to focus on studies "

" but my exams are over "

" but you have to take admission in your dream University na and you are getting distracted from you path "

" but what is wrong with friends.."

" there is nothing wrong with friends... I am just trying to say this should not go further right now.. you got me??"

Shalin: .....
She stayed silent.
"am I clear???" He repeated
" yes.." She nodded in agreement totally unsure about her feelings.
" good..." He patted her head and she hugged him...

" bhaiya.. but you shouldn't have talk to Aryan that much rudely...he must have felt bad.."

" I am sorry.." he felt guilty.

She broke the hug and said "you know what , he is really alone...he doesn't have any friends and his family abandoned him because he is blind.."

"but he has a friend like you na??" He smiled softly.

" but you said.."she was cut off by him.

"I didn't said you to end your friendship with him , I was just saying nothing more than friendship.." His tone was soft.

" hmm..." She replied.

" by the way when your results are coming.." He asked to which she replied quickly " next week "

"ohh then I should prepare myself to give you gifts because I know you are going to rock.." He said making her smile.

"yes and you should give me new laptop if I top.."

"sure.. " He said and stood up from his place "but .."
"But what?? "
"I am hungry right now.." He said chuckling

" I am also hungry... and  it's been a long I hadn't eat pizza made by your hands..” she said clapping her hands in dramatic way.