true friend

" seriously shalin.... 69%   I didn't expected that from you..."

" I am sorry " she whispered in low voice.

"sorry?? Are you serious??  you were on 93% last year and now sixty nine...” his angre was on peak.

"but bhaiya I really studied hard " She was on the verge of crying which made him more angry.

" yah you studied hard" He said in sarcasm " you studied hard whole year ,became overconfident and stop studying in last two months because you got new friend and got distracted...am I right??

" why are you dragging him again . It's not his fault.." She raised her voice this time.

"yes , it's not his fault because you are the one who is at fault or may be it's my fault that allowed you to live separately ...if I had stopped you.. this would not have happened..." He said running his fingers from his hairs due to frustration .

"bhaiya please!!" As soon as she said this, he looked at her narrowing his eyes.

"I am saying sorry nah..."
She said with cracking voice , he looked at her in disbelief..

"wow! now you are crying.. such a cry baby " She was still crying but he shouted loud enough to make her flinch "shalin grow up".
"because this crocodile tears can't melt me now.... please stop crying for small reasons for god sake. you are my responsibility after dad I promised him that I will take care of you , I will make your dreams come true and I will make you a strong and independent girl that's why I didn't stop you from moving in.... I thought you will act mature after this but no! you are just a crybaby. "

He was looking at her in angre, her eyes were fixed on floor. He rolled his eyes before saying
"now at least study for your entrance.... Please I am begging you...... Here is your laptop and gifts I know you didn't top but still you are my sister .... But you really disappointed me please don't do that again.."

Harsh went from there and she started crying....

he doesn't love me... He is only tolerating me because he promised dad..( hiccups) huh .. he should have directly told me that I am burdon to him instead of using word responsibility... ( Sob)  he is older than me it doesn't mean he should say whatever comes to his mouth... I hate ( hiccups) him.. I hate you bhaiya you are ( hiccups) very bad ... you always scold me... 

She took the all gifts he bought for her and started throwing it one after one...

Shalin: I don't( sob) need his ( sob) expensive gifts.. ( hiccups) what's the use of these all when ( sob) he feels disappointed to call me his sister..

She was throwing things,but stopped when she heard someone groaning in pain.."ahhh!! "
then she saw Aryan standing at the door holding his head with his hand because one of the box hitted him..

Shalin got up from her seat and said while going towards him 

"Aryan I am really sorry... Is it hurting? " She touched his forehead

"Not much. I am fine but what happened to your voice.. were you crying..??"

" yes.."
Saying that she again started to sob..

" shalin, what happened??please don't cry.."

She started crying more and hugged him tight..Aryan felt really different when she hugged him , it's not first time but first time he is feeling this much weird... He didn't hugged her back.

" bhaiya is really bad... .. ( sob) you know , he really scolded ( sob) he scolded me badly.. he even said he is disappointed by me... And he called me crybaby..." She was crying hard.