Pathetic Broken Doll

"Just listen to me once, Shalin!" I heard another bang on the door.
I opened the door right away, and he barged in.
"What do you want me to hear now?" I was depressed. I was tired of him.How long should I put up with him?
I can't do this anymore .
"I did not mean to hit you!!"
I scoffed, "It is not a big deal, honey; do not act like you did this for the first time!!"

"I know, but it was a mistake......"
"it wasn't mistake Om!!!" I cut him furiously, "You mean it; you always mean to hurt me."

" no"
"oh yes!"
Where is the lie ,he wanted to hit me because he thought I cheated on him  !

" please !!"
" you know what Om, you are right I was cheating on you " I pushed him.
I don't know if am wrong or not but I want to hurt him on purpose . At least for my satisfaction. I can't be nice with him everytime.
" Sha......."
" that's true , you deserve it because you are not good enough ,you would never be , I don't love you ,I can't  , because  this is your reality  " I said pointing to mark on my face  " you don't know how to keep your woman happy !!"  I bursted my angre on him. I won't be surprised if he again tried to hurt me.

"You cheated, Shalin?" His throat contracted with a hard gulp.
" yes,isn't it obvious that I never let you touch me !!" I mocked him .
"And I can not hide it any longer; do you want to hit me again??"
He stepped back .
" I won't stop you , for last time if you want to punch my face to disrespect me because I cheated on you ? Then go for it. "
He didn't reply . I stared at his eyes,they are red . Anger or pain? I don't know. I am not willing to know.

I walked past him to the exit door . He didn't stop me ,he shouldn't . He has no right to, after what he did today.
I was worried for him, I was trying to handle but what he did. He hurted me. Like always.
As soon as I exited, I noticed the car pulling over there at the same time. I know, it's him. The only person who cares about me.
Before my brother can step out I pulled out the door to get in the car ,I saw him confused  .
" what happened ? How come you called me so suddenly? Is everything alright? he asked out of concern  .
" yes , it's just I need to go home "
" whaa......." he stopped in the middle of his sentence thinning his eyes .
" what's that Shalin?" he said extending his hand to my face but before he could touch I held his hand to halt him .
" let's go ,bhaiya !" I requested  and his eyes widened .
" he did this"
I stayed silent
" I will kill him !" he barked  .
" please " I begged.
I don't know why I am saving him .Just because he is my husband ? But it's wrong  .
" how dare he ??" I saw him unbuckling his seat belt but I grabbed his arm  .
" No please . It was my fault !!" I lied .  Again .
" so what ? " he barked . I can sense his angre.
After staring at my face for a good minute he sighed  " listen Shalin I don't give a shit who is at fault but no one I repeat no one has right to hit my sister ." he said clenching his jaw .

" bhaiya please right now I just don't want to be here "
" sha........"
" please bhaiya , it won't make difference if you talked to him tomorrow , I called you here because I want you to take me with you "

He didn't argue .But I know he will bring this topic again and again I would have to defend Om again.
Because I am pathetic  .

He pushed a glass of water towards me on the dining table and I looked at his face  .
Curious  .
Worried
and what not.
I  can understand  .
" If you won't tell me , I have other options Shalin, I won't waste a second before confronting him . And if I asked directly him ,it won't be only about confrontation ,and you know !"
I know what he means .
" I want to tell you lots of things .A lot !!" I said with a heavy heart. I missed my old self. Where I used to share my every small problem to him and like a superhero he always had a solution. I missed this so much.