excuse

" Hello pretty lady " I placed her on kitchen counter and squeezed her cheeks with my hands, but she pushed my hands away " No!! Don't do that!! "

" Aww!! My bad "
" Uncle said you will give me ice cream " She said completely ignoring my statement, I guess right now she is more focused on ice cream "
" Yeah!! Wait!! " Saying that I went to open the refrigerator, I took out the ice cream box before placing it in counter, I saw her eyes brightening at the sight of ice cream.
I filled a bowl with a scoop of ice cream before standing in front of her.
" Do you want ice cream?? " I raised my eyebrow and she nodded her head as yes in excitement. I can relate to her, I used to love ice cream when I was kid, I still remember how I used to finish more than half icecream in my brother's bowl. How sad of him!!

She extended her hand to take the bowl but stepped back " Not like this!! "
"Huh?? "
" You won't get this so easily, you have to earn this " I know I am being mean but I am curious to know the things she knows.
" But uncle told me you will give me icecream " She said and I noticed her eyes filling with water.
" Yes your uncle told me but that doesn't mean I will give it to you So easily " I looked at my left making sure no one is hearing me, I lean closer to her face " Tell me what your dad and uncle Om would be talking ? "

" I don't know!! "
" Then how do you know they were going to talk something you shouldn't hear? "

" Because they never let me hear , dad doesn't like uncle nor uncle like him "
Ooo!! That's a case. Family issues!!
" And what about your grandparents?? "
" I don't know why but no body likes uncle!! " She said looking down as if she is sad about it.
" But he is very sweet, I love him!! "
Aww!! She is cute.
" Here, your ice cream! " I gave her a bowl thinking that if I ask her more she will end up crying.

I saw her eating her ice cream silently, she wasn't saying anything, I think I shouldn't have asked her.

I flinched when I suddenly heard a loud thud , what was that voice.
" I will be back in two minutes " Saying that I headed to the living room just to see his brother standing there putting hand on his mouth and when he dropped the hand my eyes widened.
The corner of his lip was bleeding.
What the fuck!! Om hitted his elder brother. Is he even real?
" Raising your hand on me won't change the truth Om, you would not be able to handle anything as… . .. " He got cut off by Om
" Just shut up!! I don't need you to tell me what I can do Or what I can't . Why don't you keep your nose out of my life, my business and my whole existence "
" Because I am your elder brother "
" But you never acted like the one "
" Cause you didn't let me "
Om was aggressive meanwhile his brother was talking so calmly but it's really confusing to understand.

" Cut the crap!! I don't need your sympathy in the name of so-called guidance. I don't need a brother like you. " As he shouted his brother exhaled, he stepped ahead towards him but Om pushed him!!
" Why can't you understand that I am your well wisher, you never take any good decision by your own, like see we just left you alone for some months and what you did. You fucking married a girl . "
" Don't drag my marriage here, it's an off topic" He was really furious this time.
" You know it's not, you know that the girl you married won't toler… … … " He couldn't complete his words when he received a punch " I said don't drag her in this "
And now I know this is getting out of hindi hand, I rushed into the fight to seperate them " What are you doing ?? "
I pulled Om away from him with his shoulder. " Why are you fighting with him?? "

He didn't answer, he was still glaring at his brother.
I know this glare, this is not healthy, the same glare when he hitted my shoulder, the same glare when he stuffed me with chilli, the same glare when he burned my hand.

He needs to cool down, I assumed from his brother's reaction this wasn't the first time  Om raised his hand on him.

I put my hand on his chest and rubbed it gently " Om please, calm down!! "
But he still continued to glare at his brother .