her confession his denial

Harsh got confused when he saw her entering a music instrument shop beside the restaurant .... He followed her there...

Shalin : Aryan tell me purple, red, or maroon...

Aryan: what!!

Shalin: oh ho Aryan I heard that blind people are lucky charms....

Aryan: so...

Shalin: So I have to buy something.. and I am confused so tell me which colour object I should choose..

Aryan: umm maroon...

Shalin: great..

Then she saw Harsh entering the shop...she went to him and said while pointing to the maroon guitar

Shalin: bhaiya I want to buy this..

Harsh followed her gesture and again looked at her raising his one eyebrow..

Harsh: do you know how to play it??

Shalin: do as I said buy it for me..

She said something more like command...

Harsh: fine...

He bought a guitar for her and she said holding a guitar in one hand and grabbing Aryan's wrist with the other hand..

Shalin: Now let's go..

Harsh: where??

Shalin: I want to go to the garden...

They all went from there.. Harsh stops his car in front of a garden where mainly young people come to hang out..

Shalin and Aryan went inside the garden and Harsh also followed them after locking the car....

Shalin: attention please..( she said clapping her hands)

Some people gathered near the desk on which she was standing ......

Shalin: I have to ask  one question to you all..... Do you know my brother....

Girl: no how can we know your brother...

Shalin: So do you know who this guy is...

She said pointing to Harsh...

Harsh: Shalin, which kind of drama is this..

Before she could answer ... another girl said..

Girl: ya I have seen him in a magazine.... but who is he!?? Is he a supermodel......

Man: no he is the current CEO of Mittal Cooperation..Mr. Harsh Mittal...Am I right??

Shalin: right!! And this famous CEO is my brother but do you know his hidden talent??

Harsh: Shalin come down what are you doing??

She completely ignored his question and said..

Shalin: Well I guess you guys don't know!! But do you wanna know??

Man: we will love to!!!

Shalin: So today my super handsome and super talented brother will show you his talent... so give him a big hand...

Shalin stepped down and handed the guitar to Harsh and said..

Shalin: this is your time bhaiya..

Harsh: Shalin please....

Before he could complete his statement the public started clapping and shouting.... And more people were gathering there due to the crowd....

Harsh Harsh Harsh Harsh