too blind in love

Shalin just remove that page from the file and hide it in her room... 
Next day... 
After getting ready Aryan came in Shalin's room and said.... 
Aryan: Shalin I want to ask you... 
He stopped talking and looked at her from head to toe... 
Shalin: say... 
Aryan: are you going somewhere....... 
Shalin: umm ab actually.. 
Aryan: what?? 
Shalin: umm I am going for a walk with fluffy... Yah I am taking him for walk yes.. Walk.. 
Aryan: okk but why are you saying it again and again... 
Shalin: no not at all.... 
Aryan: huh.. 
Shalin: leave it!! You were asking something. 
Aryan: yah.. I want to ask you my one page is missing from file.. Have you seen it?? 
Shalin: page.. No I didn't.. 
Aryan: oh god.. I didn't even read it yet.. It was the list of all participating companies... 
Shalin : it's not necessary to know your competition Aryan.. Just believe in yourself because only you are your competition  .. 
Aryan: but.. 
Shalin: no buts.. Aren't you getting late... Just go.. 
Aryan: fine.. Bye and take care.. 
He went to door but returned to her and she looked at him.. He hugged her and said
Aryan: bye.... 
Saying that he went from there without saying anything further.... Shalin sighed in relief and said... 
Shalin: finally he went.... 
That's when she felt something tickling on her foot.. She looked down and saw fluffy licking her foots... She lift him up and said... 
Shalin: fluffy baby I will take you out after coming back now I am going for very important work.... Okkk
After caressing his hairs she put him down and excited the house.. 
_______
Shalin entered her home ( Harsh's home)  after taking a deep breath... As she entered inside she saw maid was cleaning the coffee table... She went to her and said
Shalin: aunty.. 
Maid looked at her and said.. 
Maid: oh god Shalin baby how you came after so long time... Why didn't you visited from so many months.. 
Shalin: umm aunty actually I was busy with my study and all so just. 
Aunty: oh.. 
Shalin: Aunty is bhaiya home?? 
Maid : no dear!!! Sir went to office... Wait I will bring something for you to eat.. 
Shalin: yah I am hungry... I am going to my room.... 
Maid: okk
Saying that she went to bring something to eat for  Shalin... 
Shalin: he is not home it's a great chance... 
She went to Harsh's study room and started to find something.. 
Actually she is trying to find the file on the name of that project what Aryan was talking about..... She was trying to find it everywhere on table.. Suddenly she heard a deep voice from behind and got scared as hell... 
Harsh: should I help you??? 
She turned around and her scared eyes met with his, she gulped because there was rage in his gaze... She never saw him like that, he was very angry he was shooting death glares at her she just looked down.... She doesn't know what to say.. Then he said.. 
Harsh: why aren't you admitted in college ?? 
Shalin: huh.... 
Harsh: give me answer damn it... 
She flinched when he shouted. She first thought that he will ask her what she is suddenly doing here but he asked her the question which she can't answer and was never prepared to answer because it is sudden outburst
Harsh: open your mouth!! 
Shalin: ........... 
Harsh: I don't want to repeat.. 
Shalin: umm actually... The thing is that I forgot the date..... 
Harsh looked at her in disbelief and said angrily.. 
Harsh: you forget...was that really so little deal for you that you forget it.. You didn't forget about Aryan's surgery.. You never forget to meet him everyday.. And you forget your admission date which can decide your future.. Do you really need me to tell you everything... Idiot girl... 
He shouted again... 
Shalin: sorry
Aryan: sorry my foot.. If I didn't check it today you were planning not to tell me this right?? 
He said kicking the table in frustration.. There was silence for some minutes and he asked out of blue.. 
Harsh: what are you doing here by the way??? 
Shalin looked at him and she again got scared 
Harsh: you were finding something right?? What are you doing in my study... 
Shalin: umm
Harsh: I only want to hear truth.. 
Shalin: actually.... 
Harsh: speak up.. 
Shalin: I am really sorry... ( she told him everything)