his eyes

Shalin: no need you are looking extremely hot and handsome... just wait for me..

She went from there to her room and Aryan smiled and said while touching his face..

Aryan: am i really handsome???

..........Shalin and Aryan are standing outside the building gate waiting for Harsh to pick them..

Shalin: Aryan I am sorry.. you have to wait because of me.... He always does it... Whenever he tells me he is coming in half hour he takes one hour..... And today he is making me wait again..

Aryan: maybe he thinks that his sister wants more time to get ready...( He said with a cute chuckle) 

Shalin: no he knows that I never take more than fifteen minutes to get ready...

Aryan: ohh

Shalin: ask me why!!

Aryan: why??

Shalin: because I am already very pretty..

She said flipping her hairs... but his expression change because this reminds him yesterday incident.. and he was about ask for her apology.. but someone cutted him in middle...

Aryan: shalin I wanted to apo.....

Boy: hey Shalin...

Shalin: hi!! 

She replied him that boy was from their colony...

Boy: I wanted to talk to you.....

Shalin: say it!!

Boy: actually something personal...

He said looking at the Aryan...

Aryan: I think I should go...

He was about to go but shalin hold his hand and said..

Shalin: Aryan where you are going..we will get late don't go stay here

She looked at the boy and said..

Shalin: we are getting late so please say it fast...

Boy: actually I want to ask you if you wanna go to the date with me....

Aryan looked at the floor as he was feeling bad... but he could not say anything as he was only her friend but what she said next made him shocked

Shalin: sorry but I am already dating Aryan..

She said clinging on his one arm.....

Boy: what!! Are you serious??

Shalin: I am damn serious can't you see we are going for a date...

That boy went from their after glaring at Aryan.. and after that Aryan said

Aryan: why did you lied to him??

Shalin: because I don't want to go with him and if I said directly no he might have felt hurt....

She said genuinely...

Aryan: * in mind* she is so kind and pure hearted I hope she will get the best man in future because she deserves it..... But if I was a normal boy I would definitely have asked her because it is really very easy to fall in love with such innocent soul and unfortunately I fall for her even after knowing I don't have chance.... And I don't know how will I convince myself after she will go away from me because one day she will find someone .....

He was thinking so deep that he didn't even realise his eyes got red , and tears are threatening to fall.....

Shalin: Aryan what happened?? Why are you crying???

Aryan: huh ohh nothing something got stuck in my eyes.... 

Shalin : ohh.. let me help you...

Saying this she hold his face in her hands for blowing air in his eyes with the help of her mouth...

First she tiptoed but still she couldn't reach to his level because he was way too taller than her .. so she looked here and there to find height for herself and then she found a big stone exactly beside her she stood up on it and started blowing air in his eyes....

Aryan: shalin I am fine you don't need to do that...

Shalin: its done Aryan...

Saying that she wiped his cheeks with her thumbs and she lost in his red eyes..

Shalin: * in mind* ohh god.. his eyes are so deep and he looks so cute when they are red.... I can't help but fall in love with this eyes... seriously he can kill anyone with those pair of eyes...

Her thoughts got interrupted when he said..

Aryan: is it done??? 

Shalin: yah it's done...

Saying that she took her hands back and stepped down from the stone....

After some time Harsh came and shalin and Aryan sat on the backseat of his car...

Harsh: okay tell me where do you wanna go madam..

Shalin: umm lets go to eat ice cream... Aryan like icecream too much...

Harsh: what you say Aryan??

Aryan: we can go wherever you want bhaiya I can't see so I don't think my opinion should matter 

Harsh: come on man we don't need eyes to enjoy.. feelings are strong enough to give happiness..so let's go to eat ice cream first....

Aryan: okay..

They drove off from there and Harsh stopped the car in front of restaurant.. and they came out..

Shalin: bhaiya why did you bought us to the restaurant instead of icecream parlour... and this restaurant is also so small and old also..

Harsh: do you know why I bought you here...??

Shalin: why??

Harsh: because it is very special for me ... This is the first place I saw mom... I was six at that time . I thought she will treat me badly like typical step moms but she loved me like her own son and after three years she gave the angle like you....

Shalin: do you miss her??

Harsh: more than my own mother...

Shalin: I also miss her but I have you naa and you also have me.. I will love you like mom..

Harsh chuckled at her statement and said..

Shalin: you sounds so mature..

Aryan: she is mature bhaiya...

Shalin: see he also know that but you are just .... You love to make fun of me....

Harsh: okay okay let's have a lunch here..

Shalin: sure I am excited to eat here first time..

Time skip..

They all come out from restaurant after having lunch and was about go towards the car but something catch Shalin's eyes and she started going there but she come back after few steps and grabbed Aryan's hand and started dragging him with her..

Aryan: shalin what are you doing??

Shalin: stay quiet and just coperate with me..

Harsh looked at them and said while crashing his eyebrows in confusion.....

Harsh: Shalin where you both are going??? At least tell me!!!