flashback

I looked at the person at said in a angry tone. "what the hell !!  Mr. Malik.."

Aryan looked at her with red teary eyes and said" I think you are living a very happy married life with your husband  and why did you called me Mr. Malik??"
" seriously !! What do you really think you are doing huh?? Why are you behaving like I have betrayed you when you are the one who is at fault.. such a selfish man .And I called you Mr. Malik because you are only my husband's business partner. You are no one to me " I said firmly and Tears made their way from his eyes.

He immediately wipe them and was about touch my cheeks but I jerked his hands " don't you dare!!"
"sorry but Shalin I want to talk to you " He said but I really don't want to talk to him, I just looked away and he again said "please listen to me at once I want to tell you something very important "

"about what? " I asked looking at his face but what he said made me chuckled sarcastically" about us "

"about us!! Really!! what you want to talk huh?? We don't exist anymore Aryan. It's only you, our paths are parted and we are over. " I said straight forward but he still continued saying " I want to tell you the truth."

" stop being pathetic Aryan, I don't want to listen anything . Just stay away from me." I said but he is not ready to stop his nonsense "but it's really important!! What you know is not complete truth... please listen to me at once Shalin ... " I cut him in the middle saying " stop finding excuses to be close to me Aryan you are making me hate you more. "
" Why??" He said angrily slamming me against the wall that only made me flinch a little bit but still I am not scared of him . You are  denying me for your so called husband,is he really that much great ?? "
"I already told you it's none of your business!!! "

" It is,it is my business because I know you still love me, and you can never be happy with any man rather than me " He said so I just decided to  avoid him permanently by my reply " Listen Mr. Aryan Malik I am very very happy with my husband and I actually don't care about what you think, now let me go."

Aryan stayed silent more tears made their way from his eyes.  I pushed him and was about to open the door but Aryan held  my hand when he noticed bandage " what are you doing?? " I asked

"shalin what happened to your hand ? " He asked so I answer him with another question " why do you care ?? "

" Shalin " He mumbled softly.

"Aryan please.. stay away from me!!!! "
_________

Aryan started thinking while staring in her eyes "shalin I know you are happy with him but please please if you ever jumped in a problem or you thought that you need a help then I am always there for you , don't hesitate to call me."As he said this her expression changed ,because his  tone changed from a rough to a soft one . She can find ray of hope in his teary eyes he was about to leave but he turned to her and said "Shalin I know I don't have right but I am sorry for this "
Saying this he hold her face and peck her forhead and then hold her injured hand and  kissed it .She wanted to refuse him as she never wanted him to touch her after that incident but was too numb to react.
  She flinched after hearing a knock on door. She was scared what if someone saw them together.  But then a voice came from outside "Aryan sir, are you inside??"
He wiped off his tears and said " yes Vicky"

" sir can you please hurry ? we have doctor's appointment for your routine eye check up." His PA said.

"You can go, I am coming." He said and they heard footsteps fading away, may be his PA left... He looked at her with a sad smile and left after saying "bye."

Right now she is sitting on couch thinking about what Aryan said  "should I ask him to help me but why should I believe him again no.... I can't believe anyone now because first I believe Aryan but he ended up breaking my heart  After that I believe Om and now I am facing the consequences No I can't believe him again... I am strong enough to escape from here. " She assured herself.

And she started thinking about past...

Five years back....

18 years old Shalin was returning from her college . She is now close to her home  but then her face turned red when she saw her crush coming from front. She smiled shyly and fixed her hairs even after knowing that he is not going to notice her .
She was about to cross him but suddenly his stick fall down from his hands and his foot stamble but she saved him from falling by holding his shoulder .He touched her hands and said "Shalin!! Is it you???"

She widen her eyes after hearing her name from his mouth " what!! How do you know when you can't even see."

Yes,  he can't see anything , in simple words he is blind. Actually they live in same colony . Aryan is alone so he is silent, cold and introvert type of person on the other hand shalin has huge crush on him even after knowing that he is blind but she didn't have courage to say that.
She came out from her own world when he said "disable people are more sensible than normal one."

"ohh but how do you know my name..we hadn't talked before" She said being curious to which he replied with a chuckle " you are the girl whose name is written on every boy's heart in our colony .... I have heard them talking about you so many times ."

" but we haven't talked before how do you know its me..?" She asked but he just ignored her question saying "if you are done asking questions can you please give me my stick? "
Then reality hit Shalin that she is standing so close to him,her both hands on his shoulder and his hand on her arma , she made him stand properly . And handed him his stick which was on ground " here take this . " He was about to go after taking stick when she said " If you don't mind can I ask you one more question? "

"will you stop if I said no? " He said  received expected reply from her "of course not I am going to ask anyhow "She said with a cute smile revealing her teeth.

"then say it."
"where are you going??" She asked only to get short and ignorant reply from him "I am going to beach . "

" can I also come with you??" She asked but he refused saying " no!! " Saying this he continued to walk .... 
" huh as if I was going to eat him!!  NO " she said to herself in mocking tone " but I can't loose this chance. well , he is also not going to eat me if I followed  him without his permission And today is my good luck  At least I can be his friend "
She smirk a little and started going after him but after some time she stopped when he stopped walking and said " why are you following me? "