collaboration

Aryan pov.

I was working in my cabin on a file with full focus when I heard a knock . 

" Come in, " I replied. 

My PA entered in a cabin and said

" sir the proposal you sent to Kapoor's ,Mr. Kapoor has replied to it.."

" what he said??" I asked tilting my head to face him. 

" Sir, he accepted it and wants to have a meeting with you at 4 pm," he replied.

Yes I sent my quotation to Mr. Kapoor, I don't know why but my heart told  me to do that even after knowing that I don't have any chance to get her back..

I was deep down in my thoughts when my PA said.."sir can I ask you something??"

I just gestured to him to continue.

" sir you were not interested in Kapoor's at all then why did you send them a proposal for collaboration??"

" Do I need your permission?? " I said sharply, glaring at him. 

"Sorry sir I don't mean that, I don't want to sound rude but if you are doing this because of Mrs. Kapoor then please don't do it. "

"  Excuse me? "I said raising my eyebrows

" sir, now she is someone's wife please don't do this , don't destroy her happiness again."

" just shut up!!"

He flinched hard on my sudden outburst. 

" Sir... "

"I said shut up . You don't need to tell me what to do or not. "

" sir I was just..."

"Shut up!! Do you even know what you are saying, are you aware of whom you are talking to ?? Did you forget your place?? Be in your limits!! And get out of here if you don't want me to fire you right now!!!"

He immediately left from there. I banged my fist on the table aggressively  . It's very unusual because I never insulted any of my employees  like this ,I know they work really hard for my company. But they all think that I am not a good person because they know about me and Shalin . 

........ 

I am sitting in the restaurant waiting for Mr. Kapoor , he is not here when he himself give me a time . To be honest I am not getting bored because I am busy envying the beauty of the restaurant . I have lots of memories here with her . Yes, it's her favourite restaurant and I used to take her there . I still remember the first time  I brought her here.

(" Aryan, why did you bring me here " she said, looking everywhere in the restaurant, "it is too expensive ."

It's not like it was her first time in a fancy restaurant, she is used to it as she belongs to a wealthy family. But it was her first time that she was with me at such expensive place 

"Shalin, I bought you here for dinner." I said putting my hand on hers. 

" But we should not waste our money , you know we are having a hard time, right? " She said with a worried face, she looks damn cute with that pout. 

" You will  get used to such an expensive and fancy dinner date with me now onwards." I said, kissing her hand gently. 

"what do you mean??"

" After so many rejections I found an investor for our business plan... Finally!!! "

I saw her face lighting up. She got up from her chair and ran to me and gave a tight hug and after breaking the hug she pecked my cheeks multiple times not caring about people in the restaurant staring at us. She always does this when her happiness is on the ninth cloud .

" you did it Aryan you did it. "

"no ,we did it not me  "

She just nodded and I held her hands and said directly looking into her eyes  "Shalin !! Thank you so much for coming into my life, thank you so much for loving me . Just because you I am able to see this world , you teach me how to live , you made me understand how life is beautiful and only because of you I am able to dream " 

" I haven't done anything , it's you who made me realise the meaning of true love ” she paused before adding " and I can do anything for my love."

My eyes got watery ,She wiped my tears with her palms and said "now enough of this emotional drama. Are we here only for envying the restaurant or you will order something for us to eat I am hungry ”

" Sure !! Tell me what you wanna eat ,You are getting thin day by day , when you hug I don't feel anything except bones"

"just shut up " ) 

A chuckle left from my mouth after remembering my struggling days, but I wondered why he chose this restaurant. I think Shalin will also come with him. I was so into my own world when my PA called my name " sir.  Sir.....sir"

" oh what happened? " I said, looking at him. 

"sir,  Mr. Kapoor is here."

I averted my gaze to my front and I saw Mr. Kapoor, I stood up from my seat and offered him a handshake which he accepted with a smile "hi!!" I said.

" Hello," he replied. 

"Are you alone? " I asked.

" So what were you expecting? " 

I cursed under my breath for asking him , but fortunately my PA saved me. 

"Mr. Kapoor he means to say where is your secretary. "

Om said with a slight chuckle "oh !!! Actually I never hired a one ,I don't like when someone invade my space " 

" Yeah!! Shall we start ?" I asked

"ofcourse! " he replied.

........ 

 " So the deal is final. From now on we are business partners. " He said with a smile and I nodded. 

"So Mr. Malik let's have dinner at my home today" He offered and I just stared at him for a good ten seconds. 

"Please,  don't say no ,You will be our first guest in Mumbai " I hesitated for sometime but then I thought and said yes thinking that I can see Shalin. 

"okay but Mr. Om  ,actually I never go anywhere without my PA "

" No problem , you both are invited and one more thing, my wife is the best Cook " he said with a warm smile.

" I know.." I mumbled

" huh??" he frowned.

"  he means why not , she must be very talented as she is your wife. "My PA saved me again.

" yeah!! " I said, scratching my nape.

"Ohh! "

"So I will take my leave now. Meet you soon" Saying that he left after a handshake with me and my PA .

 " thanks! you save me today "I looked at Vicky. 

" It's my job sir. But I don't think we should go for dinner . " he said as I just rolled my eyes and left the restaurant followed by him.

I sat in the car and he also and we drove off from there, after some time I stopped in front of the mall.  I got out of the car and went inside the mall followed by him .

As I entered, a staff girl approached me and said " welcome Mr. Malik  ! What would you like to have? coffee or juice ?" 

It actually sucks when you get vip treatment everywhere and that's the worst part of being famous. 

" I want a suit which will make me more handsome "I said, completely ignoring her question . 

" Sure sir ,come with me " She said and I looked at my PA who just lowered his head realising that I was not gonna listen to him.