Jealousy

Aryan was about to say something but he got cutted off by door bell... 
Shalin: I will see who is it... 

She open the door and saw Harsh standing there... 
Shalin got really scared that what is he doing at her place at this time. She started thinking that what if Kriti already talked to him about her and Aryan.. She is confused.... What she should do... And she doesn't have any ideas about what is going to happen.... She said in cracking voice
.." bhaiya..... ? "
Harsh: what is this shalin.... 
Shalin: huh?? 

She said totally being confused... Harsh put his hand on her forehead and started checking her temperature.. 

Hare you sick or sun has risen from West today

Shalin: what are you talking about?? 

Harsh: you never close the door and today you did.. I am so shocked to see that.. 

Shalin sighed in relief and said.. 

Shalin: sorry I won't do that from next time if you don't like... 

Harsh: what!! Shalin I am happy that my careless sister is started being mature.. You know what it is not good thing to left the main door open everytime especially when you live alone..   

Shalin stayed silent at the door Harsh waved his hand in front of her face.. 

Harsh: Shalin move let me in... 

Shalin: oh sorry please... Come inside.. 

Harsh said looking at the Aryan... 

Harsh: ohh Aryan I bought chocolate ice cream for I knew it you must be here as Shalin's exam is done today so she is all free.. 

Aryan: thank you bhaiya .... 

Harsh: Shalin what happened to you... You are looking so disturbed I bought ice cream for you also.. Are you sad? Wasn't your exam fine..?? 

Shalin: no no it was really good..... I attempted every question... 

Harsh: I knew it... 

Shalin: bhaiya actually I want to ask you something?? 

Harsh: go ahead.. 

He said while sitting on the couch.. 

Shalin: have you... Have you met Kriti, today? ? 

Harsh: Shalin how much time should I tell you she is older than you at least show some respect when you talk about her.. 

Shalin: sorry I mean have you met Kriti didi..?? 

Harsh : no.. But I have promised her to take her to the shopping today.. Why were you asking by the way... You are not a little bit interested in her then.. 

Shalin: no I was just asking.. But don't you think you should not waste your money on her... 

Harsh sighed heavily and stood up from couch and hold her shoulders and said... 

Harsh: shalin what's wrong!! You are acting different today... I thought you must be happy today as you are free for a month from study you should celebrate but you are looking worried..!! I mean are you sure your exam was good?? Tell me honestly I won't scold you.. 

Shalin: it's not like that. My exam was really nice.... 

Harsh: then why aren't you happy?? 

Shalin: bhaiya I want to tell you something very important... 

Harsh: yes?? 

She took a deep breath and said.. 

Shalin: bhaiya actually today I....