Cheater

He tucked her hairs behind her ear and said " Your hairs are really beautiful. "
" Huh!! Thanks " She said without any expression, and he lean closer to her face and her heart started thumping against her chest, though she thinks she doesn't love him but still he has strong effect on her, his single touch shakes her heart too much, she clutched her fist on bedsheets when he kissed her both cheeks and lastly pecked her lips, he backed away and said I love you.
She just smile slightly which is not even real one, and he knows it but he didn't said anything even if she didn't respond his I love you.
" Om, why don't you try to control yourself, like it's not a good thing to get angry for such reason " She said and he just nodded his head and said " Ok, I will try but even if I failed I know you are here to calm me down. "

Shalin was arranging the break fast on table, that's when her phone vibrated , she wiped her hands on her apron and started checking her it, she got a massage which was showing unknown but she knows who is it, she still remember every digit of his number.
After broking up with him she changed her number but now she doesn't know where he got her number from .
She just opened the massage and it was video, first she just tried to ignore it but then the video played, the guy was beating the another guy ruthlessly and the first guy was none other than Om, and the second one might be the waiter with whom he fought yesterday.
And before video could end the another notification snoozed and this time it was a text , she was about to read it but she turn her phone off when she felt tight grip pulling her small waist from behind. Her back slammed on a hard chest.
" Good morning wifey " He said putting his chin in the crook of her neck, she just put the phone on table and replied " Morning "
He left her waist and in no time turned her to face him, her hands landed on his chest. She was staring at his eyes coldly, he smiled scanning her face.
" Om.... I am,.... I mean.... " She was too nervous to bear his proximity.

" Om, the food will get cold and also you have  your office " She said trying to get away from him but he put his hands on her hands which were resting on his chest before letting out a sigh.
" Seriously , you are rejecting your hubby's morning romance for the break fast, so unlucky you are ,girl " He said chuckling widely.
" It's not time for romance, you have to be in office within a hour because you have a meeting " She said pushing him slightly.
"Gosh this stupid meeting, meetings only have one work to do and that is spoiling my mood " He said taking his seat, she also sat beside him and started serving the food to both of them and they started eating.
" Woh!! I literally need to learn how to cook like you, it's amazing. Shalin you are the best cook." He praised.
" Yeah, that's why stuffed me with half kg chilli powder " She mumbled under her breath.
" Are you saying something ? "
" No " She said with a forced smile.

"ok I might be mistaking, let me feed you say aa " He said showing a spoon in front of her mouth she just stared at him blankly, she was just thinking that he is the same person who burned her hand yesterday, she just slightly opened her mouth ,he fed her.
They were eating peacefully when he suddenly said "but baby "
She raised her eyebrow.
" I don't remember telling you I have meeting today, how can you remember so many things, so smart you are "
" Nothing smart, it's just my responsibility as a wife " She mumbled so he said looking at her " Did you just said something?? "
" Ahh nothing, I was just saying eat fast, you need to go. " She said trying to look away.
" Why it sounds like you want to send me off always??" She looked at him this time.
" I was just saying it because you have meeting" She said nervously and he just said with a straight face " Is it something like, you will call someone here behind my back, your extra martial affair, " He raised his eyebrow and she went speechless, she got scared.Her ear turned red, her eyes were about to tear up.
" What!! "
" Oh god, look at your face Shalin such a scaredy  cat you are " Saying that he started laughing.
" Om, it's not funny!! " She said glaring at him, being hurt.
He stopped laughing and stared in her eyes " Hey baby I was just joking. Don't take it seriously. "
" Joke, you are saying I am cheater and so easily you can laugh on this point "  She said angrily.
" What happened baby, I said it was a humor, take it easy. " He said holding her shoulder.
" And I really don't like your sense of humor, call me whatever you want Om but cheater never not even as a joke because I am not a cheater. " She said and this time she was saying what she wants to say even her eyes were enough to say how hurt was. After whatever Aryan did to her she understood what cheater is, and how dirty that word sounds to her. So she never wanted to get called a cheater.
She will do anything but cheating.
" Shalin I am sorry sweetheart, I know you will never cheat me, and trust me I was just joking but I promise I will never do something like that again " He said cupping her face in his hands, she just stared into his eyes and those was different from the beast she faced the night before yesterday.
He hugged her and said caressing her hairs, I will never say anything bad about you, not even as a joke, I am sorry baby. "
She felt his warmth, she hugged him back because she wanted comfort from the depth of her heart.
He was keeping on rubbing her back and was about to say something when her phone started to ring.
She parted away from him and took phone in her hand but when she saw the number she gulped, without blinking for a once she was staring at the number " What happened?? Aren't you going to answer this?? " His sudden question made her look at him in nervousness " Huh!! What?? "
" The call, why aren't you picking it up?? " He questioned pointing towards her phone.
" Actually it's a unknown number, I think it's a wrong number. " She stated before declining the call making him look at her in confusion " That doesn't make sense though. "
She opened her mouth to answer him but before she could say anything again her phone started ringing.
" Just answer it, why would any wrong person call you twice?? It can be your friend or any known person and even it comes out to a wrong number just tell them so that you won't get any other call from this number "
She didn't said anything so he snatched it from her hand  " Leave it, I will see. "
Her heart started racing due to fear, she knew it was Aryan, and Om is smart enough to recognize the voice of a person who he met at least thrice.
He answered the call and said " Hello?? " , but he didn't receive any reply so he again said " Hello, are you there?? "
He declined the call because the person on the other side weren't replying.
" That was weird " He said while putting the phone on table.
" Leave it, just eat your meal, you are already late " She said in order to distract him, he took a glance at her and said " Aren't you mad for what I said? "
" You said you were joking ?? "
He just nodded before giving her slight smile .
__________

When Om left she took all the dishes to the sink to wash them.

She was doing her work in kitchen when she heard, door bell ringing, she joined her eyebrows in confusion thinking that who might be there, shrugging her thoughts off she removed her apron and headed towards the door after grabbing her phone from kitchen counter.
When she was walking a way to door she slided her phone inside the pocket of her joggers.
She opened the door just to see a person she didn't wanted to. The hate in her eyes woke up after seeing Aryan, she was about to close the door after saying " Om is not home!! "
But before she could shut the door on his mouth he put his one leg between the door stopping the door from blocking his way " Who told you I am here to meet that jerk ,baby?? "
Saying that he slightly pushed the door making it wide open, " What the hell!! I am not your baby, and how the fuck you dared to call my him jerk? "
He just rolled his eyes and stepped inside, she stepped back and said
" Get out Aryan or else... "