I fell out

Disclaimer : guys I am not promoting any crime here, it's a work of fiction. Just a journey of weak woman being stronger, so please don't take it in wrong way and don't show hate. This story was just a part of improving my writing in dark fiction.

He removed his blazer and loosen his tie, " You know what Shalin I can do whatever I want and you can't even do anything so it's better to cooperate " Saying that he started Unbuttoning his shirt, Shalin got scared she never thought that she will ever feel unsafe with him but now she was.
In the sake of herself she decided to run away as it was only option for her, he approached her and as soon as he tried to touch her cheeks  she pushed him and started to run from there but  he was fast enough to run and close the door before she could reach there .
" Aryan please I am begging you don't do this, you will definitely regret for it, you love me then what happened to you suddenly, why are you behaving like this?? " She tried to convince him even after knowing that he is not going to listen. He ignored her every word and grabbed her wrist harshly " You know what Shalin you think you are the person who can do anything and I will obey every word of yours but the problem is you don't know what can Aryan Malik do but don't worry today I will show you what you are and what I am in front of you, you shouldn't have behaved like a brat with me "
He pushed her again on bed and hovered over her, he pinned her hands to the bed and kissed her roughly, her face was drenched in tears, but he didn't even bothered to look at her as he is not at all interested in asking her permission for anything.
He went down to her neck and started giving her hickeys, she closed her eyes while crying knowing that now she can't do anything and was getting raped by the person she loved the most, even after knowing he won't stop she tried one last time while mumbling " Please no, stop it Aryan you are hurting me . "
And in return he just replied without looking at her and gritting his teeths " You deserve this! "
That's it... It happened, she got raped by the person whom she trusted that he will protect her, her fault was that she loved him, trusted him and put him before herself.
Next morning
She opened her eyes as sunlight hitted her face, she just looked beside her and there was no one, she sat straight and just grabbed her hairs back in frustration, tears made their from her eyes, she clutched fists of both of her hand on bedsheet and screamed at the top of her lungs " Why?? Why this was going to happen only with me, Aryan , I will never forgive you for this "
Then her eyes landed on a portrait hanging on the wall, such a beautiful picture which shows how much they love each other in the photo, she gritted her teeths, grabbing a vace from night stand she angrily throw it towards the portrait with full force, glass on that photo frame break and shattered down in pieces.
" I hate this man!! Such a jerk, how dare he??  Aryan Malik you showed me who you are, Just wait and watch now I will show you what you are in front of me, what you actually deserve and where you came from. " 
She wiped her tears off and decided to talk to him, she wore a turtle neck black top with full sleeves and wide leg blue jeans to hide marks on her body made by him.
She entered his office and started walking towards his cabin but before she twist the knob his PA came in front of her  " Mam, sir is in the middle of the important interview, you can't go inside " Fuck your sir and his interview " Saying that she pushed him slightly and opened the door to see the ridiculous scene in front of her eyes.
As soon as she entered the office she saw that Aryan was standing in front of a girl holding her wrist and the worst part is he was shirtless.
Shalin wasn't shocked at all because she was ready to get to know something more dark things about him, now she was just thinking how low he can go. She just walked towards him and said "I thought you were in the middle of interview, but I guess you are in the middle of something else, maybe something more important "
After hearing her voice at unexpected time he looked at her direction and immediately left that girl's hand and said " Shalin it's not like what you are getting it . "
" Come on Aryan you still have audacity to lie to me, you are  the most disgusting I have ever met in my life " She said furiously, she tried her best to act strong but her voice was enough to show how hurt she was but now she has been enough of begging for his love now she just wanted to insult him as much as possible.
" Why are you creating scene here?? It's my work place so just think before you speak " He shouted on her but she shouted back " I am not your employee who will think before talking to you "
He looked at the another girl and said " You can leave, I will contact you soon. "
She left and because of high pitch of their voices people were already gathered at the door of his cabin. He looked at her and said " Just lower your voice in front of me Or else.. "
" Or else what will you do ??? I loved you from the bottom of my heart and you fucking cheated on me. " She shouted loud and he closed his eyes in frustration and sighed before saying " Fine!! I cheated you but why shouldn't I?? Like look at yourself?? Just having a good face is not enough, have you ever looked at your body, nothing but a thin pencil, just look at you and look at her man. "
She looked at him, a disgust accelerated on her face by the fact that he was literally body shaming her in front everyone .
" So you are really this much shameless to talk to me like this, like seriously Aryan I did so many things for you, I sacrificed my everything for you, my studies, my dreams, and the most important I fought and left the person who loves me more than anything, my brother, I have chosen you over him and you just.. " 
" So what!! That was your own decision. What I have to do with that "
She sighed in pain and added " Huh!! How can you say that so easily?? Don't you really  care about me at all ? Why this is so easy for you?? "
" Because I fell out of love. " He said in one go directly looking in her eyes making her heart clench at his each and every word.
She just walked closer to him and said " You know what Aryan at the start you said to me that I will regret  being with you and today it you proved it, I regret, I regret everything "
Saying that she stepped back, he just rolled his eyes and that's when he fell a sharp sting on his left cheek, yes she slapped, too hard that everyone was looking at them in shock and the reason was,  everytime they saw Shalin being sweet person and today she slapped him.
She immediately left from there after saying " And one more thing, there was a time when you wasn't able to see anything but could feel everything and today you can clearly see everything but you don't have ability to feel anything. "
She stomped out of there and Aryan was standing there silent clenching his fist, his all employees were looking at him in disgust.
End of flashback....
Shalin pov
I came out of my deep thoughts when I heard door bell ringing frequently, I looked at the door and then clock hanging on the wall, reality hit me hard when I realized that it's already 7 pm, I really wasted my 4 hours in freaking out about my past.
I flinched when I heard bell ringing for one more time , I stood up and made my way towards the main door. I opened the door and as expected it was Om, first I noticed he was eying me from head to toe and his eyes turned confused and his next sentence made me confused too " I was thinking you are making me wait for so long at the door, so you must open the door being ready "
What does he mean, I just shrugged it off when he " Wify, do you have intention to let me enter? "
" Oh sorry!! " I exclaimed and gave him space to enter inside , he started going to the couch and I followed him, I sighed when he kept his bag on coffee table, and throw himself on couch , he leaned back and closed his eyes as if he was trying to relax himself, he shot open his eyes when I said " Om I am sorry, actually I started taking rest so I hadn't cooked yet but don't worry I will prepare it just in couple of minutes, "
I stopped talking when I saw him glaring at me, I gulped remembering what he did at morning, I nervously added " Or it will take half an hour, Om I promise I will.. "
He cutted off my sentence " Are you serious Shalin? Why the hell you will waste your time in cooking instead of getting ready for the dinner, "
But his words made me confused " What are you talking about?? Are we going out for the dinner "
He sighed and asked " Don't tell you hadn't read my text?? "
" What?? Text?? " My brain puzzled and took my phone which was kept on coffee table, opening the massage box , the name of Om flashed on the screen at latest text " Honey, we are invited for a dinner by Mr. Malik, so be ready by 8 "
I read the text which doesn't make me happy at all, I looked at Om and said " I hadn't check my phone since I am home , sorry. "
" It's ok. Let's go to get ready then " He said before flashing a smile to me , I smiled back and he started going towards the bedroom "
Fuck!! I really don't want to see that stupid man again, I know he is doing this on purpose, why the hell he needed to invite us for the dinner, I have to do something because I don't want to go for this dinner, I took a glance at the stairs which follow our room, I took a deep breath and started taking steps upstairs.
I entered the bedroom and for my surprise he was already wearing a black trousers with white shirt and his blazer and tie was kept on bed, he was folding his sleeves and I was actually amazed how fast he got ready , his hairs were also well settle, only thing was remaining his tie and blazer besides that he was complete ready with super expensive wrist watch and shiny black shoes in his foots. I won't lie if I say he is able to get compared with the God of beauty, his brown hair which is absolutely natural and his chocolate brown eyes are the show stealers of his whole look, but it doesn't matter because falling for outer beauty always led to regret.
I shrugged my thoughts and made my way towards him to convince him not to go there, it's a bit difficult but not impossible as it is subject of luck, if he is in good mood then it will be a great for me but unfortunately if I triggered his angre issues then it's not healthy at all but it's better than seeing Aryan's face.
I went closer to Om and he looked at me and smiled slightly I smiled a little and said looking at him " You are looking good! "
" As usual " He said before winking at me, " By the way it's already late just go and get ready but before do me this favor " He said before handing me a tie, I sighed and went more close to him so that she can do his tie, she wrapped it around his caller and started tieing knot, she was focused on her work and he was just staring at her face " Shalin " He called her name out which made her tilt her head towards him " Yes?? "
" You are looking worried, what happened?? " He asked which he always do whenever he notice her face worried, she fixed his caller and take her hands down and said " Om, actually... "
She took a deep breath and looked down, " Baby, what happened?? Is there any problem ? Tell me "
He lifted her chin with his finger and said " You know, I will do everything to solve your problems. "
Yes it's true until he is in his gentlemen state he will do anything for me.
I hesitate for sometime, I took his hand from my face to my hand and squeezed it gently " Om, is this dinner necessary? "
" You know I won't do anything until it's necessary. Mr. Malik wanted to pay back for yesterday's dinner, and you are smart enough to understand how much these things matters in business relationship. "  He said making me sad but I didn't give up, " I understand, but I really ain't feeling like going there. Om please, you know I never deny to go for any business party or dinner but this time.... "
" It's ok, I will go alone then. " He said tapping my hand which was holding his.
But wait, what did he said?? He will go alone, it's even worst, I can't trust Aryan, what if he said something to him about us ?
" Why? I mean it doesn't looks good you know.. " I said and he frowned and added " I mean can you please stay with me I am not feeling well "
" What happened to you baby ? " He said suddenly cupping my face, I took his hands off from my face and said while stuttering " Nothing, I mean you were outside whole day I was really feeling lonely and now you are going again, I just want you to stay with me. "
He sighed before saying " Shalin, I already said it's important, and if I cancel the plan at last moment it sounds rude, so I am sorry "
Why the hell I even expected he will cancel his plan for me, and especially when it comes to his business, I should have said something else as an excuse. He dragged me out of my thoughts by shaking my shoulders , " Where did you lost?? " He asked.
I just shook my head as nothing and then he added " I guess you need some refreshment, how about I will take you for a long drive after the dinner. "
" No, I will just take some rest!! " I said because I literally don't want to go for that stupid dinner at any cost.
" You can go alone. " I added.
" Fine!! Just sleep after having your dinner and no need to wait for me. "