friends

She smirk a little and started going after him but after some time she stopped when he stopped walking and said " why are you following me? "

"huh?? Following you?? Who?? Me??" She said innocently " no I was also going to beach. "

" but why??" He said angrily . "what you mean by why?? Do I need your permission ?? Or do you own this path or the beach." She said raising her eyebrows . He just sighed and continued to walk , she also started walking but this time not behind him but with the equal level of him, they reached beach and he sat on the sand keeping his stick aside. Shalin also sat beside him and asked" Aryan can I ask you something??" to which he just hummed and she asked "can I be your friend??"

"why??" he asked and she got confused "huh?"

"why you want to be my friend ?" He said and she started to think " umm because you are handsome."

Aryan chuckled sadly saying " really!! "

" huh?? Really!!  you are very very handsome." She said with a smile . "I don't know you are saying truth or not because I can't see." He said looking down.

"so what ?? didn't anyone told you that before ? " She asked and he just sighed before saying " no ...who will tell me??"

" any friends or girlfriend "she asked intentionally to if he is committed or not and his answer made her shocked "no one wants to be my friend so girlfriend is far apart."
" what !! You don't have any friends... I have so many friends you know!!" She said  because being a chirpy girl her friend circle is really huge.

" good !! So you better leave me alone!!! " He said bitterly and she said with a pout "why are you so rude?"
"exactly I am rude so go from here!! " He again said super rudely but Shalin didn't give up and said " if you don't have any friends then be my friend.  I will introduce you to my friends then you will also get lots of friends who will complement your looks. "

" listen I don't need your any friend or their fake compliment... just leave me alone and go from here please. " He said in angry tone.
He didn't hear any reply but he could sense her presence beside him but after some time he heard sobs.
"what do you think of yourself huh (sob) you are handsome that doesn't mean you will say whatever you want ( sob) I was just trying to be friend with you."

" what !! You are crying for such a small reason... Such a crybaby." He said in disbelief and then  she started crying loudly. So he said "hey listen please don't cry... Please stop this... Ok fine I will do whatever you want please don't cry people must be staring at us. "
She looked here and there and saw that some people are already staring at her with weird expression . She wiped her tears and said "why are you staring at me like this?  Go from here you guys are disturbing us . "
People just ignored her and went  away from her sight. Then she averted her gaze towards Aryan saying " see they all went now be my friend."
" but why should I be your friend...??" He asked
"umm because I am very good girl and very very preety from outside also and from depth of my heart. " She replied with a sweet smile and he again asked "but why should I believe you...?? I can't see."
" but didn't you said that you are more sensible than normal people , can't you sense how good human I am?? And about my beauty then you know what every boy in my class try to hit on me."  She said flexing her smile.
" so what !! just go and be their friend and leave me alone." He said making her sigh and she said" Aryan please listen na be my friend and you won't regret it how can you live without any friend?? "
" I can." He replied shortly but now she had enough of him so she said like a command "enough if you won't listen to me then I will cry and tell everyone that you are my boyfriend and you broke my heart."
He got shocked and said " what!! Are you mad??"
"no." She said
"you are very childish." He said and she replied flipping her hairs " so what you have decided??are you going to be my friend or not? "

"fine." He said and she asked being excited "then we are friends right? "

" friends "he said with a smile offering a handshake, she hold his hand and did handshake and  said " then lets go! "
"where??" He asked being confused,  she replied "to home ! I will show you my home. "

"but .... " Before he could say further she cutted him " ahh lets go." She stood up and make him stood up and she took his stick and started dragging him.

" She stood up and make him stood up and she took his stick and started dragging him

They both reach the house. She opened the door and entered while saying "this is my house see, isn't it beautiful?"
" I can't see " He said with a sad chuckle so she said in nervousness "ohh sorry please sit. "She helped him to sit and said "I will bring something for you to eat " But he refused her saying " no it's completely fine please sit here."
She sat with him and he asked "do you live alone here??"  She replied quickly "yah!!"
" where is your family??" he asked to get answered in low and sad tone "umm actually my parents passed away before three years."

He felt bad so he mumbled enough loud for her " ohh I am sorry."
" no !why are you sorry? " She asked so he replied nervously "I shouldn't have said that I didn't knew that you are orphan."
" no no I am not!! I have a older brother actually he is step brother but you know what he really love me very much.  When mom dad left me he really took a good care of me and he always supports me. " She said smiling cheekily as her mood changed while thinking about her brother.

"so where is he??" He asked bringing her back from her thoughts , she looked at him and started talking about her brother "he also lives in mumbai but in my dad's house.. you know what he always support me, he wants me to be independent and when I told him that I want to move in, He didn't refuse he supported me and this house "
She stopped  talking and  again said admiring the house "He gifted me this house. he comes to meet me whenever he gets time but nowadays he is busy as after dad the all work load is on him so I didn't meet him from one month. You know what  my dad was famous business tycoon. And my bhaiya also want to continue this as he wants to make my dad proud."
She finally stopped talking and he said with a smile "ohh good... but you talk too much..."
" yah bhaiya also says that but it is my habit when I get comfortable with someone I can't stop talking.. and I really get comfortable very soon with new people. "

"ohh" he said with a smile but it faded away when she she said "by the tell me something about your family .Where they live? I mean I didn't saw them  even at once.
As she said this his eyes got teary . He just looked away and said " I think I should leave now " He was about to go but she held his hand and asked " what happened?? Why are you going ?? You just came now. Sorry if I hurted you by my question ."

" no it's not your fault "He said wiping his tears which was just gathered in his eyes and was about to fall
"its okay if you don't want to tell me about your family." She said but he immediately answered "there is nothing to tell about them. They don't love me because they think me as a burdon, nothing more. I should go now..."

He again started  going but she again hold his wrist and wanted to pull him to sit back but being a blind person he lost his balance and ended up falling on her.She is sitting on couch more like leaning and he is on the top of her. Aryan couldn't process anything and about shalin she is completely shocked and regretting for holding his hand  but suddenly she heard shouting from the direction of door....

" Shalin!!! "She looked at the person and gulped on her saliva. she made Aryan sit properly and stood up saying "Harsh bhaiya what are you doing here .. you didn't tell me that you are coming??"
He completely ignored her question and said in angry tone "who is he??"
She knew that he is going to react like this because no matter how much open minded he is but he is still her typical over protective and possessive brother, she tried to calm him  "bhaiya please sit.."

" I asked you something. " He again said and she started stuttering "actually he...he is he.."