Disgust

She was doing her work in kitchen when she heard, door bell ringing, she joined her eyebrows in confusion thinking that who might be there, shrugging her thoughts off she removed her apron and headed towards the door after grabbing her phone from kitchen counter.
When she was walking a way to door she slided her phone inside the pocket of her joggers.
She opened the door just to see a person she didn't wanted to. The hate in her eyes woke up after seeing Aryan, she was about to close the door after saying " Om is not home!! "
But before she could shut the door on his mouth he put his one leg between the door stopping the door from blocking his way " Who told you I am here to meet that jerk baby?? "
Saying that he slightly pushed the door making it wide open, " What the hell!! I am not your baby, and how the fuck you dared to call my him jerk? "
He just rolled his eyes and stepped inside, she stepped back and said
" Get out Aryan or else... "
" Else what?? " He started walking forward and she gulped and stepped back again, this continued till her back hitted the wall behind her, he put both of his hands on wall and look at her, he averted his gaze down and lick his lips looking at her neck , she closed her eyes in disgust when he slided his cold finger on her Caller bone
" You are still sexy darling, you still have power to turn me on " he said with a smirk and was about move his face towards her neck when she pushed him harshly " Behave Aryan!! Stop making me feel like a source of your lust "
" Shalin chill down baby!! I told you na I want to tell you the truth, it's really important for you to know, please.. "
"And I also said I am not interested to know your so called truth" She said angrily, but instead of feeling guilty he grabbed her shoulders harshly pressing her against the wall.
" Why the fuck you don't understand my love language, why are you forcing me to go harsh on you "
She flinched, her eyes started trembling seeing him, she was scared.
He grabbed her chin harshly " Listen Shalin, I don't fucking care if you are married or not"
Staring at her for two seconds he said softly
", and lastly about your husband, how are you surviving with, I saw yesterday, he is box of fire, too short temper and you are such a fragile person, I don't think he deserves you" She was about to say something when he again switched his tone
" and honestly I don't care what you deserve. I just want to tell you one thing you are mine just mine, you belongs to me baby, I don't like when someone claim my stuff as their so you will be in my hands very soon so just keep in your mind that I won't let anyone come in my way "
He said gritting his teeths and her eyes filled with tears and she again flinched when her phone started ringing, she blinked her eyes multiple times, Aryan stepped back and she let out a sigh, wiping her tears she took out her phone and her hands started trembling after seeing Om's name.
She tilted her head up just to saw Aryan chuckling at her, basically he was enjoying seeing her messed state as if he just came to scare her.
Without thinking twice she answered the call and put it on her ear " Hello!! "
" Shalin, I want to tell you something important work, actually I forget the important file, I just want you to bring it when you will come for lunch time " Om said and she was about to open her mouth to answer but Aryan went extremely close to her and her eyes widen as he grabbed her chin with his one hand and pressed his lips on her, she closed her eyes in frustration, and a moan escaped from her mouth and she pushed his face harshly with her hand and look at him angrily with tears in her eyes.
When Om didn't receive any response he was about to say something but that's when he heard her moaning " What was that sound Shalin?? "
She looked at her phone and then at Aryan, he was so close to her that he heard what Om said, he smirked looking at her phone, she closed her eyes and said " It's it's nothing, what were you saying about file?? "
" Oh yeah, I forgot the file on my table just bring it with you " She was hearing what he was saying but her heartbeat wasn't normal, because on one side she was talking to her husband and, on the other hand her ex was standing inches apart from her, her forehead started sweating.
Aryan went for her neck and put his lips there, she closed her eyes and pressed her lips in a thin line to avoid any sound.
But that's when he started biting on her neck making her hissed in pain " Ahh "
" What's happening Shalin?? Are you fine?? Why you seems to be in pain?? " Om said from other side, she pressed her lips to stop herself from crying but her heart, her soul and her existence was crying loud.
" Nothing!! I was just watching a movie " She said but her voice was cracking.
" Are you sure ?? I don't think so, your voice is also different. "
" Are you crying?? " he added.
" No!! And don't worry I will bring your file, now please let me finish my movie and also have some dishes to wash, I am hanging up " Saying that she immediately cut the call.
Aryan was kissing her neck and she said in most helpless way " What will you get after giving me so much pain and disgust?? "
" That's what you think, but for me it's my love baby " He said backing away.
He looked at her and smiled " I already told you you are mine, I will get you back by hook or by crook "
She rubbed his thumb on the red mark on her neck and said while staring at it " Good enough, my mark looks good on you?? "
She jerked his hand away and he again said " Okk baby, that's it for today, I am not willing to go but I have a meeting with your so called husband, so I have to go. "
" Bye, see you soon!! " Saying that he dashed out from there and she collapsed on the floor while crying.
"I hate myself for loving him, why I am so much pathetic, he is literally making me feel like I am a toy or something."
One thing she was sure about from start that she will never go back to Aryan at any cost, but that doesn't mean he will be such ass, now she is thanking herself that she wasn't melting by his fake guilt at the party and office washroom. He isn't the boy I loved.
She was crying when she suddenly remember what Om said in morning.
Is it something like, you will call someone here behind my back, your extra martial affair, "
She put her hand on her chest to calm her heart down and said to herself " No, no way I am not cheater, it's not my fault, no matter if I love Om Or not I can never cheat my husband, I am not a cheater. Cheaters look dirty, sounds disgusting, I am not disgusting I have to do something about Aryan.
I can rather bear Om than Aryan, even though both are jerks. But comparatively Om is less Jerk, at least he didn't break my trust, he didn't play with my feelings, he didn't assaulted me sexually. Never. But that doesn't justify his actions, I need to do something about him too, as soon as possible. This is not the life I deserve. This is not the life I used to dream about.