Shalin in clutter

When Shalin was holding Aryan's hand her eyes fell on  Kriti on the table behind Aryan.... 
( Kriti is Harsh's girlfriend whom he loves truly.. But shalin doesn't like her because she always sugarcoat her words and she is not that good as she shows, but shalin only tolerate her because her brother loves her...) 
She saw Kriti was hugging a guy tightly, though that guy was backfacing shalin but she can say without any doubt that he is not Harsh.. Because she can recognize her brother by just his shadow ... Kriti also saw shalin and her expression changed from happy to scared one.. She broke the hug and shalin went to her leaving Aryan alone on their table. He had no idea what is going to happen.
When she approach Kriti, she started playing..  She hugged shalin and said.. 
"oh shalin dear, I am seeing you after a long time."

Shalin pushed her.. 

" what's wrong.. "She frowned.

" who is he?? " She said with a straight face
"baby let's talk please sit.. " She said touching Shalin's shoulder but she jerked her hands away.

"I asked you something... Who is he??" Her tone was stern enough to show her angre and before Kriti can respond she shooted another question at her.

"Are you cheating on my bhaiya.. ? "

"what are you saying sweetheart ? Why would I cheat on him? You know how much I love your brother. "

"then who the hell is this stupid man !!! "

After hearing shalin fighting Aryan stood up and said "Shalin , what are you doing?? Who you are fighting with?? "

" Aryan two minutes please.. "She said looking at him and again averted her eyes to Kriti " tell me who is this man?? "

" baby he is my brother... " Kriti said trying to convince her but failed

"first thing I am not your baby or sweetheart so stop sugar coating. That's not gonna work on me "

Shalin took a letter and roses from her table and said " and second thing do you think me as a fool huh.?. I can understand the difference between brother and someone else.. And who gives love letters to their brother...” 

"shalin... "

"don't you have shame bhaiya loves you so much and you are doing this to him.. "

Shalin is well mannered girl but right now she is too much angry and she didn't thought that she is talking to someone older than her... 

Kriti looked down and let out a heavy sigh, looking at her eyes again she said "
fine I admit it , this is my boyfriend , so ?? What are you going to do? "

"why are you doing this to my brother? "

This time Kriti grabbed Shalin's chin harshly and said gritting her teeths. 

" yes I am cheating on him because I don't love him.. Did you get that in your small head, I dont love him,  He is just my ATM machine, he pays my bills,gives me money that's why I am with him, but you have to meddle in my plan,So what you are going to do now little girl... "

Shalin freed herself from her grip and said "you bloody gold digger how dare you!! I will tell everything to him"

" oh I am scared..."
She said dramatically before adding, Go and tell him but do you really thing he will believe you... ?? "

"of course!! he will believe. He trusts me"

"sorry to say this babygirl but your stupid brother is completely blind in my love.. "
" how dare you to call him stupid huh.." 

Shalin raised her hand to slap her but she hold her hand and squeezed it behind her back.. 

"aaah!!!! leave me.... " She screamed

Aryan understood what is happening from the conversation so he said.. 

" shalin ?? are you fine?? Listen miss please leave her... "

"who is he shalin... Your boyfriend ohh that jerk told me that you have blind best friend... " She said in mocking tone.
"So he was wrong... He is not only your friend huh because I also saw you kissing his palms.. And l can understand too difference between friend and someone else"

"that's none of your business!! "

"but it is surely one of Harsh's businesses and I don't think he will like the fact that his baby sister has a boyfriend who is not even completely eighteen... "

Shalin gulped and kriti leave her hand before saying
"listen little brat if you try to ruin my plan then remember one thing I will destroy your relationship with your brother and I mean it...... So just shut your preety mouth up!! "

" I won't... "

She got cutted off by Aryan" shalin let's go from here please... "

"but.,. "

"please...,. "

Shalin hold Aryan's hand and went out of the restaurant after sharply glaring at Kriti... 

Kriti's boyfriend: babe do you really think she will stay quite... 

Kriti: it will be good for her... Because I know  Harsh is very possessive and over protective about his sister he never wanted her to have boyfriend as she is still underage... 

Kriti boyfriend: but what if she told him without caring about her boyfriend..... 

Kriti: then we have to do something so he won't believe her at any cost..... 

Kriti  boyfriend: what you mean?? 

Kriti: you know what I mean... 

She said while winking at him.... 
_______

Meanwhile

Aryan is sitting on couch in Shalin's house... And she is walking back and forth biting her nails in nervousness... 

" shalin stop doing that... And sit here we can think about it in detail "he said.

Shalin: what can we do Aryan?? Even if I tell bhaiya will he believe me.. 

" of course he trusts you. You are his sister "

"you are not getting it Aryan I know he loves me but he loves her too. And I always try to tell him she is not good but he always say that I am kid and I don't have that much experience to recognize people. But if I tell him now he will think I am lying to prove her bad..... 
Aryan was about to say something but he got cutted off by door bell... 

Shalin looked at the door,"I will see who is it... "

She open the door and saw Harsh standing there... 
Shalin got really scared that what is he doing at her place at this time. She started thinking that what if Kriti already talked to him about her and Aryan.. She is confused.... What she should do... And she doesn't have any ideas about what is going to happen.... She said in cracking voice.. 
"bhaiya..... "
"what is this shalin.... "

To be continue....

Hey readers
I hope you like the chapter, please do vote and comment
I have recently changed the book cover, it is made by yourgirlnana21.
She really did it beautifully.
I love it, hope you will like it too