S I X

I woke up the next morning to find a beautiful Portuguese boy quietly scrolling on his phone in the bed right across from mine.

"Morning," I said as I sat up to stretch.

"Good morning, did I wake you ?" He asks.

"No, you're good, how long have you been up ?" I ask him.

"About 20 minutes give or take," he replied. "So, what's the day got in store for you ?"

"I have to meet up with the boys, have breakfast with them and then go practice again, maybe hang out with you guys again," I tell him.

"No dinner plans today ?" He asks as I start leaving the bed to look for some clothes.

"No, tomorrow yes," I reply. "Would you like to join us for breakfast ? The guys are all cool."

"I'll squeeze you in," he says and I roll my eyes. "Think you can get out of practice early ?" He asks.

"Why ?" I ask intrigued.

"Some of the guys and I are planning a pool party before the start," he explains.

"Just Portugal ?" I ask.

"It's the World Cup, the only thing we do alone as a country is practice, well that and sleep, I guess," he says.

"Fair enough, I'll be there," I tell him. "What time exactly ?"

"Anytime you can get free from that busy schedule of yours," he says, "pretty sure we're heading to the pool after breakfast."

"Sounds good, go get ready" I rush him out of the room.

I go into the bathroom to change and get my outfit on. Once I put it on, I fix my hair. I don't stress about it too much since I'd come in after breakfast and mess up my look anyway.

"Where's Cris ?" I ask João as he comes back into the room.

"He's on his phone," he replies, "Ruben is out."

I walk into the room, "you wanna go grab breakfast with the guys and I ?" I ask my brother.

"Yeah, let me get ready," he says getting up.

"Okay, meet me in the lobby in 15," I tell the boys walking out of the room. I rush down to the hallway where the boys are staying. I knock on everyone's door trying to wake up some pretty tired boys. "Lobby in 15 for breakfast," I call out as I knock. I land on Cooper's door and use his spare key to go in.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up," I say opening his curtains and popping myself on top of him. "We've got breakfast plans."

"Right, Right," he says rubbing his eyes as he wakes up. "Pick out an outfit for me while I brush my teeth please," he says pointing to his bag. I go over to it and pick out an outfit that is relatively close to what I'm wearing so we can match. He puts on his outfit and finishes getting ready while I text Frankie to meet us up for breakfast.

Cooper and I walk out of his room as the rest of the guys hold the elevator for us, these boys get ready quick. We make our way down to the lobby and meet Cris, and João. They all greet each other and get the formalities out of the way since they didn't do it last night because everyone was tired. Kio and Alejandro were totally fangirling over the fact that they'd be having breakfast with João Félix because he plays with their idol and their idol's son; little do they know they're super close to their idol's daughter.

We head outside to meet Frankie and we agreed to take two cars since we wouldn't fit. Frankie drove one car with Mattia, Ale and Cris, while João drove our SUV with Kio, Santea, Coop and I. We all arrived and headed inside.once we were all seated, Kio starts conversation with  João.