E I G H T Y - T H R E E

I wake up the next morning to a loud ringing. I groan feeling around my bed trying to find my phone to stop the ringing. I slap around with my eyes closed and finally open them when I hear a loud slap.

"Sorry," I mumble as João groans. I forgot he was around. Just as the ringing stops, it starts again. I groan as Floki starts barking.

"Floki," João groans, "go back to sleep."

So helpful, I roll my eyes. I lift my boy off the bed finally spotting my phone. I grab it answering the call.

"Federico, it's 7 in the morning, what is your problem ?" I ask.

"Good morning, it's actually 7:15," here corrects, "can you open your gate please."

"What are you doing outside my house ?" I ask.

"It's a big day," he says.

"Let me brush my teeth," I mumble getting out of bed.

I walk over to the bathroom hanging up the call. I quickly brush my teeth and my hair. I put some shoes on and walk out of my room. I open the door for Floki in case he wants to follow me. I head down to the kitchen to open the gate.

I get the coffee machine up and running, rubbing my tired eyes. I'm zoning out when there's a loud knock on my door breaking me free from my trance. I walk over to the door to let Fede in.

I regret it. It's not just Fede, it's the whole fucking team. My home fills up with the men from the Real Madrid men's team, wearing my little brother's jersey. Tchouaméni walks in with a loud speaker blasting "Hala Madrid... y nada más."

"Aurelien, turn it down," I groan.

"I'll get started on breakfast," Modrić tells me.

"You're an angel," I laugh. "Anyone want coffee ?"

"Yes, please," Kroos yawns.

"Whose idea was this ?" I ask.

"Fede's," he laughs.

"I'm going to kill him," I groan.

"Sofia, what's the heck is going on ?" Cris asks walking out of his room.

"It's the man of the hour," Vini shouts.

Cristiano walks downstairs and the celebrations begin. João ends up coming down as well and I help Modrić make breakfast.

I FaceTime my dad showing him the chaos in my home. He laughs at the situation. He admires the bond that the Real Madrid players form with each other. I get to speak to my mom and siblings before my dad has to leave and we end the call.

I slip away as everyone makes conversation with each other. I get ready for the busy day ahead. I have my brother's contract signing to attend and his presentation. It was just for the academy, so it's not too much of a big deal really.

"I have a jersey for you," Asensio says as I walk downstairs.

"Thank you," I say, walking over to him and taking the jersey.

I slip the jersey over the shirt I already had on. "I love how supportive you all are for my brother even though he isn't playing for the actual club yet, he's still with the academy," I laugh.

"It's only a matter of time," Camavinga says.

"True," Vini agrees.

We all head out of the house after breakfast to the Bernabeu. The stadium is filled with balloons and welcome signs.

"This really feels like home," Cris says.

"I'm glad," Florentino comes up behind him, "it's gonna be your home for the next few years. We'll keep you comfortable while we wait for Sofia."