The Dragon has His own Tastes

*cracks*

Kim Rok Soo opens his eyes in a very dark place.

He awoke from his first deep sleep in months in a very unpleasant manner; his body was all sore, his limbs felt heavy and sluggish, a strong headache made him slightly nauseous, and the cold of his surroundings ensured he could not fall asleep again to avoid all these irritating sensations. Was he getting sick? He hoped that was not the case; sickness was always exhausting to deal with, even if it was a good excuse to slack off all day. He had not opened his eyes yet, but he knew this day was going to be terrible; all he wanted to do was avoid it for as long as possible by not moving. A rude voice and a kick in the back derailed his plan.

There's a black egg beside him and...

"I came out of an egg."

Kim Rok Soo was very confused, suddenly it was very clear that he wasn't in his department anymore. He looked around, and soon powerful explosions shook the castle. He can see a huge white dragon corpse before him. There's a bastard that's kicking his shell and looking at him so disdainfully. He didn't bother to respond to them and slowly got up while looking at his surroundings, noticing and recording everything.

"What is up with that boring mask?" He could not help but scoff, "You are wasting your look with that out-of-fashion mask."

He was about to say something else when the bastard thrust his sword into his neck.

Kim Rok Soo had no idea he had such a useless talent, but he had shrunk his neck to avoid that sharp blade.

This bastard is nuts!

"Take care of this red dragon, Syrem."

What did he say?

He looked at himself. Instead of a pair of hands, he has a pair of claws. He had a cute tail with scales and a small fire at the tip. He exclaimed as he looked down at himself in the pool of blood.

He panicked like any other normal human being for the first time in his life. He flapped his wings and struggled to fly.

"Take that dragon's heart and control his ancient power," the redhead said in a very ominous tone. Some of the black-robed bastards aimed for him and the black egg. He flapped his wings so hard.

I've got to run away!

When he did, he flapped his wings hard to fly while carrying the black egg.

"Where are you going?"

The boy named Syrem came in pursuit. A newborn dragon couldn't do anything against this, but Kim Rok Soo is a man who always survived. Even when he didn't ask for it, he always survived.

When the Syrem bastard caught his paw and dragged him down, he was about to leave the domain. He was clutching the black dragon as if his life depended on it. He landed harshly on the ground with the redhead, doing business with the deceased white dragon.

Kim Rok Soo did not understand why he was so enraged as he watched them do such heinous things.

"Kill that creature!"

Fuck! Fuck! Is this the end?! The End?! I just got reborn! Damn it!!

He felt one of the robe men kick him in the back, which made him stiff as he let go of the egg he was carrying.

"We will be able to seel this black egg."

When he heard that, his blood boiled and his fangs snapped.

He discovered that Dragons had a berserk mode called Dragon Force. He has no idea where he read that, but he knew there was that kind of force innate in dragons.

He took another blow, but he did not fight back.

It was at that time—

Red mana, on the other hand, flashed before his eyes. His body was on fire, and his vision was becoming clearer. As he stood on his paws, using mana, he could see the enemies crawling on the ground. As a voice continued to call out to him, the red surged forward.

What he requires right now...

What he is looking for right now.

What can now ensure his survival?

"I need absolute power."

The ability to command.

His eyes glowed brightly red, like crystallized blood seeking death.

He felt like his entire body was about to snap, and his insides were about to shatter. He can experience intense pain from within as if he were being torn apart.

It was excruciatingly painful. It was excruciatingly painful. He despises pain, but something within him surged powerfully.

"All of you..." He said in a dangerous tone, "Die."

One by one, the black robes fell on their fronts. When he saw that, he suddenly returned to reality. He hovered above and took the Black Egg with him. That split second gave him time to escape, but no one was rising from their position.

"Hey, Red Dragon!"

The tasteless bastard called out to him, with a huge smile, that was definitely going to look like a stalker, "I'll definitely find you!"

"FUCK OFF! YOU BASTARD! YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY TYPE!"

Throwing a middle finger with his cute little paws.

Swear that Bastard is a lunatic. How can he even laugh after being turned down?

Anyway, he just left while having several pursuers, but he outwitted them by leaving the domain.

He had no idea how he did it, but he guessed it had something to do with luck.

But he ended up losing consciousness as he hugged the black egg.

.

.

.

A golden dragon nearly two hundred years old approached the two figures lying in the middle of Mt. Yelia's forest.

"Hm," the golden dragon observed them, "a new born but has already passed through the first phase."

The red dragon's mana is raging out of control. He stroked the red dragon and cradled it in his arms. He used his magic to make the black egg float.

With a frown on his face, he looked at them.

"Something must have happened."

He said this as he walked back to his lair to tend to the two dragons whose mana was out of control.

TBC