Epilogue

~5 years later~

Savannah stirs from her sleep, feeling the warmth of Chris's lips against her neck. Her eyes remain closed, the faint light of dawn peeking through the curtains. Chris wraps his arm around her, drawing her closer to him, their bodies intertwining on the chilly winter morning. "Chris," she whispers, a mix of pleasure and concern in her voice, "the kids..."

"Hush," he murmurs, his hand caressing the curve of her hip and waist, gliding down to her thigh. "Be my good girl and stay quiet. We won't wake them," he gently demands, his own voice still heavy with sleep.

She nods, her heart racing as waves of pleasure wash over her. Chris grips her thigh, pulling it over his leg, teasing her entrance with the tip of his cock. A soft whimper escapes her as she realizes what he wants. "Please, sir," she pleads, her hand finding his hair, holding him close, his lips lingering on her neck.

Chris moans, gradually easing into her, their mutual pleasure resonating in their groans as he becomes fully enveloped. "I never tire of how you feel gripping me," he confesses, his voice laced with desire.

Their rhythm is steady, deliberate, driving Savannah wild with desire as she instinctively pushes back against him. He responds by bringing his hand up, teasing her nipples, igniting urgent moans from her as her pleasure intensifies.

Suddenly, Savannah's moans become too loud, prompting Chris to chuckle. He swiftly covers her mouth with his hand, muffling the sweet sounds, just as he feels her climax ripple through her body. This only propels him further, and he releases with a shudder, peppering her shoulder and neck with tender kisses.

Savannah rolls to face him as he withdraws, drawing him into a passionate kiss. A smile graces her lips as he moans, but his attention is soon diverted by the faint giggles of their two mischievous little ones, audible through the baby monitor. "The kids are up," he sighs, pulling away as she smiles. "Go take a shower, I'll handle breakfast."

She nods in agreement, watching as Chris dons a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. "I love you," she whispers as he reaches the doorway, causing him to turn back to her.

He grins, darting back to the bed, pinning her down playfully. "I love you too," he responds, showering her face with delighted kisses as she giggles beneath him. Chuckling, he pulls back to gaze into her eyes before pressing one final tender kiss to her lips. "Now go shower," he playfully insists, prompting her to nod.

"Yes, sir," she teases, causing him to growl before disappearing down the hallway.

~And they lived happily ever after?
Probably ;)