Chapter Twenty-Six

Savannah sees Chris eyeing from across the backyard as he talks with some friends. They had discussed finally being able to have sex tonight. But they had to get through the Fourth of July party they currently had going on around them, even though they both knew their thoughts were solely on the evening ahead. She heard someone saying her name, and she turns to Lucy, who had been trying to get her attention.

Lucy laughs, noticing Savannah's gaze on Chris. "What is with you two today? You've been eye fucking other all day."

Savannah laughs, blushing slightly. "I've officially been cleared to have sex since the baby. And the shot has kicked in, so we're good to go."

Lucy lets out a quiet cheer. "How long has it been for you guys?"

Savannah groans. "Oh, far too long. Seriously. We've fooled around a bit, but that's it. We've both been going crazy."

Lucy laughs. "Am I going to be hearing a pregnancy announcement in the near future then?"

Savannah adamantly shakes her head. "Definitely not. We've discussed wanting more for sure, but not right now. I'm waiting for a ring for that." She looks at Chris, who is still looking at her.

"And you think he's going to?"

Savannah looks back at Lucy, nodding. "Oh yes, definitely. Chris has no poker face whatsoever. He's hinted at it. I just don't know when."

Lucy laughs. "Well, I can't wait for that. So Wendy hasn't really shut up about you walking with Chris. Are you sure I shouldn't tell her that you guys are dating?"

Savannah shrugs. "Think about the look on her face when she finds out. And besides, we're all over the media right now. It's not my fault if she doesn't get it."

Their conversation is interrupted by Lisa handing Robbie to Savannah. "Hey!" Savannah kisses him on the head as she sees Chris walking up, handing his beer to Lucy and taking his son. He kisses Robbie on the head and lays him on his chest. "Hey, don't I get a kiss?"

Chris leans down to Savannah's ear so only she can hear. "If I start, I won't stop. Later, if you're a good girl and ask nicely."

Savannah feels her face blush as he walks away, and she sees Lucy smirking at her. She nudges Lucy's shoulder, taking Chris's beer from her. "Shut up."

Lucy laughs. "Come on. Let's get something to eat. Are you allowed to drink that?"

Savannah shrugs. "I can have some. And actually, beer is great for milk production."

Toward the end of the night, Savannah sits next to Chris. "My mom took Robbie already?"

Chris nods, smirking at her. "Yes. As soon as everyone leaves, we'll be alone all night."

Savannah moans softly at his words as she leans up to his ear. "Good, I want you. I need you to touch me. I miss you." He looks at her, and she knows what he wants as she adds, "Sir," at the end. She hears him stifle a moan as he shifts in his seat, making her giggle as he looks at her, raising an eyebrow.

***

As soon as everyone has left, Chris's gaze falls upon Savannah. He lifts her up effortlessly, tossing her over his shoulder and playfully smacking her on the ass, eliciting a delighted squeal from her. "Let's go," he says with a mischievous grin.

Savannah responds with a giggle as Chris deposits her gently onto their bed. "Ouch!" she exclaims, feigning a slight discomfort.

Shaking his head in mock disapproval, Chris instructs her, "Undress."

Savannah kneels on the bed, a defiant spark in her eyes. "Is that any way to ask?" she challenges, a playful tone lacing her words.

Growling softly, Chris firmly grips her waist. "It has been long enough," he asserts. "Be a good girl. We don't need to test who has more self-control again. We both know who would last longer."

Savannah's giggle betrays her agreement. She knows he possesses greater self-control than she does. "Yes, sir," she acquiesces, standing up and swiftly shedding her clothes. Her eyes remain fixed on him as he undresses in turn. She presses her naked body against his, a plea in her voice. "Please, I need you to kiss me and touch me. All night."

Chris nods with determination. "I will never stop," he promises. Without hesitation, he pulls her lips to his, their mouths melding together in a passionate kiss. He then eases her back onto the bed, a satisfied smirk forming on his face as she emits a small squeal of delight. He intends to savor every moment, for it has been far too long since he last tasted her, felt her skin beneath his fingertips. Starting at the arch of her foot, he peppers kisses along her leg, each touch causing her to moan in anticipation. Hovering over her heated core, he inhales her arousal, his desire mirrored in her bucking hips. But he waits, his arm encircling her leg, keeping her hips in place, firmly pinned to the bed. "Savi," he utters, a husky breath escaping his lips.

Savannah groans, her voice laced with need. "Touch me, Chris, please," she implores, her gaze fixed on him, aware of his desires. "Sir, please. I want to feel your mouth on me. Make me come. It has been far too long."

Chris moans, acknowledging her plea. "Good girl," he murmurs, his voice heavy with desire. Without delay, he sets to work, skillfully teasing her clit with his tongue. His self-control weakens more than he anticipated, the urgency to make her reach the peak of pleasure mounting. Swiftly, he introduces two fingers, thrusting them inside her as she emits a loud moan of ecstasy. In this intimate act, he affirms his exclusive claim over her body. He witnesses her clenching around his fingers as she rides out her first climax, her attempts to push against his arm that holds her firmly in place only heightening his determination. Unyielding, he persists, feeling her legs tremble as she experiences yet another wave of pleasure. Leaning back, he drinks in the sight of her face, her expression a canvas of familiar bliss. "You're much more sensitive now," he remarks, his voice tinged with satisfaction.

"It has been a while," she concedes, her gaze fixed upon him as he pulls her closer. Straddling his lap on the bed, she indulges in another kiss, her tongue intertwining passionately with his as she tastes herself on his lips. He grips her hips, guiding her as she slowly lowers herself onto him, allowing her to adjust to the sensation. Their foreheads touch, and she moans softly. "It's still a little sore, but I relish the opportunity to see you and kiss you like this."

Chris nods, understanding her need for gentleness. "We'll take it slow," he assures her, a hint of remorse in his voice. "And I'm sorry. I tried not to fall in love with you, but if I'm honest with myself, I believe I was already in love before I even had the chance to touch you."

"Me too, Chris," she whispers, their bodies now moving in harmony. As he guides her hips with his hands, she places her hands on his back, drawing him closer with each passionate kiss.

Savannah's movements grow urgent, her desire intensifying. "I love you. You're my Chris," she declares, her voice filled with devotion.

He moans, the urgency escalating as he feels her tightening around him. "Always," he responds, his voice thick with pleasure. "Come with me."

Their moans intertwine, harmonizing as they reach climax together, their bodies consumed by ecstasy.

"That's how it should always be," Savannah chuckles contentedly as he releases her, allowing her to recline on the bed while he lies beside her.

Chris laughs, rolling over to face her. Running his fingers delicately over her chest and stomach, he whispers, "God, I've missed touching you."

Savannah meets his gaze, her eyes filled with longing. "I've missed it too," she confesses. "Don't ever stop." She hears him moan in response as she pulls his lips back to hers, their desires reigniting as they succumb once more to their passionate connection.