Chapter Five

She offers a playful smile, noticing his disapproving shake of the head, yet still maintaining a firm grip around the thick base of his member. He was more well-endowed than what she was accustomed to, with above-average length. Teasingly, she sticks out her tongue and playfully flicks it across the tip, causing him to close his eyes in pleasure. With a mischievous giggle escaping her lips, she takes him into her mouth, skillfully stroking and sucking, relishing in the sounds of his controlled breaths.

He ends his conversation abruptly, and he lets out a breathy moan as he tosses his phone onto the nearby counter. Overcome with desire, he growls and firmly pulls her to her feet. "What are you doing? I was on the phone with my mother," he chastises, his voice filled with a mix of frustration and arousal.

She shrugs shyly, uncertain if he's genuinely angry or not. "I'm sorry. I just wanted you so much," she confesses, her eyes reflecting her genuine desire.

"And I told you I wanted to prolong it. But... it's too late now. Turn around," he barks at her, his voice barely audible as he turns her away from him. He places her hands flat on the counter in front of her as he pulls her jeans and panties down just below her knees, keeping her legs pressed together.

She could feel his presence behind her, the anticipation building as he teased her with the tip of his cock at her entrance. Her body instinctively pushed back against him, a whimper escaping her lips.

"No," he interjected firmly. "You need to ask. Nicely. Tell me what you want, Savannah."

Her breath hitched as she tried to gather her thoughts amidst the overwhelming desire coursing through her. She turned her head slightly, meeting his gaze with a mix of longing and submission. Her voice trembled as she complied, her words filled with desperate yearning.

"Please, Chris... sir," she pleaded, her voice laced with need. "I want you inside me. I need you. Please, take me." The words hung in the air; her vulnerability laid bare before him.

Chris plunged into her with a powerful thrust, causing her to gasp loudly. He paused for a moment, allowing her to adjust to him as her tightness gripped his cock. "Too hard?"

Her head shook in response, her desire unabated. "No," she managed to utter, her voice filled with an eager plea. "Don't stop."

He reached for her hair, firmly grasping it, pulling her head up and to the side, exposing her vulnerable neck. His lips brushed against her ear as he whispered, his voice dripping with dominance, "Don't stop... what?"

A groan escaped her lips as she felt the warmth of his breath on her neck. "Don't stop, please, sir," she moaned, her mouth falling open in ecstasy. His thrusts grew more forceful, igniting a primal desire within her. He gripped her hips, pulling her back against him with a commanding strength, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her. "I'm so close..." she whimpered, her desperation growing.

"No," he declared firmly, his voice laced with control. "You were an impatient, greedy girl. You don't get to come this time." A triumphant smile played on his lips as he heard her whimper in frustration. He continued thrusting, burying himself deep inside her, his body trembling with release as he filled her with his cum. He abruptly withdrew, leaving her longing for more. "Put your pants on," he commanded, his voice resolute.

She turned around to find him tidying himself up, tucking his cock back into his pants and fastening his jeans. Her voice softened as she pleaded, "Please."

He chuckled, taking a step closer to her. "No," he replied firmly. Resting his hands on the counter on either side of her, he looked down at her with a playful expression. Her big green eyes locked with his, and she nervously bit her lip. "Go home. Maybe we can try again tomorrow." He laughed as she groaned, hastily pulling up her panties and jeans under his watchful gaze. "Next time you pull a stunt like this, I'll have to punish you."