Chapter Three

"No," Chris replied, standing up and reaching for her hand, his thumb gently stroking the back of it. "Think of it more as a friends-with-benefits arrangement. I'll compensate you for being my assistant, and the physical aspect would be an added bonus." He pulled her closer, his hands on her waist, their bodies pressed together, as she placed her palms on his chest. He could hear her heavy breathing as he ran his fingers through her hair. "I already know you're attracted to me, and I assure you, I'm drawn to you too. It could be mutually beneficial for both of us. Now please, sit. Let's discuss this."

She felt a moment of hesitation from him as he kept a hand on her back, his warm breath brushing against her face, before he released her and sank back onto the couch. She resumed her seat in the chair, crossing one leg over the other. "Okay... talk."

Chris's gaze intensifies as he leans in, his voice lowering to a husky tone. "Don't be embarrassed, Savannah. Your honesty is appreciated." He pauses, giving her a moment to collect herself. "I need you to accompany me as my assistant when I travel. And I need you close by when I'm home here in Boston." He hesitates for a moment as he contemplates the next statement carefully. "Like I said, this is a new thing for me. Here is what I'm thinking, no kissing on the mouth. We can discuss what we like and don't like as we proceed. And I assume you're on birth control? Questions?"

Savannah closes her eyes, trying to gather her thoughts on his ridiculous proposal. "I am on birth control, yes. But... what if I start to date someone?"

"What you do in your personal life is entirely your own business, Savannah," Chris says, his voice filled with a hint of understanding. "Regarding our arrangement, I would prefer us to have a monogamous sexual relationship. However, we can explore and discuss the boundaries and dynamics as we progress. I want us to feel comfortable and communicate openly about our desires and limits." He pauses for a moment, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips as he continues, "Now, Savannah, last night when you returned home from the ice cream shop... did the thought of me turn you on? Did you find yourself touching yourself while thinking about our encounter?"

Savannah gasps, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. She blushes, her eyes glancing away momentarily before meeting Chris's gaze. She finally manages to stammer out a response, "I... maybe..."

Chris leans in closer, his voice dropping to a husky whisper, "There's no need to be shy, Savannah. Honesty is key for us to establish trust and fully explore our desires together."

Savannah feels a surge of anticipation and vulnerability as she realizes the depth of their conversation. She takes a deep breath and looks directly into Chris's eyes, her voice steadier this time, "Yes, I did think about you, Chris. I couldn't help myself."

His smirk widens, acknowledging her admission. "Thank you for being honest with me, Savannah. It excites me to know that we both feel the same."

In that moment, they both realize the undeniable attraction and chemistry between them. A thrilling sense of possibility lingers in the air, and they understand that their journey together holds the potential for intense passion and exploration.

He smirks again, a glimmer of desire in his eyes, as he notices her hesitant response. Leaning closer, he gently places his hand on her knee, exerting a subtle pressure to encourage her to open her legs. "Show me," he demands in a low, commanding tone.

Savannah's eyes widen in disbelief as she shakes her head adamantly, her instinctual modesty taking over. She closes her legs tightly, crossing them defensively. "What?!" she protests, her voice filled with both surprise and defiance. "What do you mean, show you?"

Chris maintains his unwavering gaze, his voice firm and unwavering. "I mean, Savannah, I want you to remove your soaked panties and lift your skirt to show me how you touched yourself last night. Right now."