Chapter Six

Savannah plops down on her couch, determined to push Chris out of her mind after returning from his house. She attempted to distract herself by taking a leisurely stroll through the city, enjoying a solitary lunch. However, her efforts proved pointless as the ache within her only intensified, leaving her still desperate for release. Letting out an exasperated groan, she receives a message from Chris, confirming that he too was consumed by thoughts of her. She rests her head against the back of the couch, torn between the anticipation of their dinner the next night and the ever-persistent throbbing between her legs. Unable to resist the temptation any longer, she springs to her feet, rushing to the bathroom in a frenzied attempt to wash away the overwhelming desire under the startling blast of a cold shower.

***

As the next afternoon arrives, and Savannah prepares for her dinner with Chris, she stands in front of her bedroom mirror clad only in her bra and panties, unsure of what to wear. "I suppose one advantage of being involved with someone so assertive," she murmurs to herself, acknowledging the benefit of Chris's commanding nature. With that in mind, she reaches for her phone to send him a message, seeking his guidance or input on her outfit choice.

Completely lost at what to wear

Any requests, sir?

Her eyes remain fixed on the screen as Chris's message pops up before her, casting a glow on her face.

Does that mean you're naked right now?

A playful giggle escapes her lips, carrying with it a tinge of anticipation and a hint of mischief. She shakes her head gently, relishing in the thrill of the moment. With a mischievous smile, she taps on her phone screen to craft her response, eager to continue the playful banter with Chris.

Not completely
I'm in my underwear

As if frozen in time, she remains fixed in her position, caught in the suspense of the moment. Her heart beats with a mix of excitement and uncertainty, as she waits for his next instruction, knowing it holds the power to ignite their desires and push their boundaries.

You drive me crazy already
Skirt

No panties

A soft, involuntary moan escapes her lips as she pulls her lip into her mouth.

Yes sir

She selects a short jean skirt from her wardrobe, feeling the cool fabric glide against her skin as she slips it on. With a hint of anticipation, she removes her panties, a daring act that adds an extra thrill to the evening. Her attention turns to a sheer black tank top, its delicate fabric draping softly over her curves, leaving just enough to the imagination. Layering it with a black sweater, she completes her ensemble, creating an alluring combination of allure and mystery. As she slips on a pair of comfortable flats, her phone chimes with one final message from Chris.

Good girl
I can't wait to see you
Let yourself in

***

Savannah enters Chris's house as he had requested, arriving just before 6 o'clock. The soft melodies of music embrace her ears as she spots him in the cozy sitting room adjacent to the kitchen, engrossed in a book.

A mischievous smile forms on Chris's face as his gaze trails over Savannah, drinking in the sight of her sheer top and the tantalizing glimpse of her bare legs beneath the short skirt. "Hi," he greets her, motioning for her to join him on the couch while setting his book down on the coffee table. "I've ordered pizza. It should be here soon. Is that okay with you?"