Chapter 52.2

⚠️: RATED SPG-18.
[Six years naghintay kaya naman— Solana niyo atat na atat na. Patnubay ng daliri ang kinakailangan.]

Khione

..If you'd tell me a month ago that I'll be with the woman I thought would have hated me by now after disappearing in her life for six years— I wouldn't even believe it.

But now.. nasa harap pa nga lang kami ng penthouse niya, but her hands kept on exploring my torso as she was hugging me from behind.

I was opening the door as she told me that I could sleep for the night, when she suddenly turned me around and pushed me against the door. The look in her eyes changed as she stared at my lips, her hand reaching up as her thumb was tracing my lower lip, dragging it across my chin before looking back at me.

Correction— mukhang sleep with her pala ang mangyayari.

"Miss me too much, Ms. Clemonte?" I smiled teasingly at her. "We have to get inside first, you know."

Pinulupot ko ang braso ko sa may bewang niya sabay hinila ito palapit sa'kin. Napakunot noo naman ako dahil hanggang ngayon ay hindi ito nagsasalita, pero nakatitig pa din sa'kin.

I figured that she might still think that I'm not real, so I leaned in closer as I kissed the corner of her mouth which made her flinch a little. When I was about to pull my head away, she followed my lead and before I knew it, our lips met again.

It was slow.. and passionate.

Like she was taking the time as I responded to the way she kisses me. Her hands found its way at the back of my head as she pulled me in, deepening the kiss.

"A-avi, are you sure—"

Hindi ko natapos ang sasabihin ko when the door suddenly opened, and she didn't even give me time to grasp what's happening as she pushed me inside as she kicked the door with her leg to close it.

The anticipation had been building for days, weeks, months, and now it was finally here. My heart was pounding in my chest as I took the time to stare at her. My breath was caught in my throat. She looked radiant, her dark hair streaming down her back and her perfect curves accentuated by her form-fitting dress.

It didn't last long when our lips met in a passionate embrace, my tongue exploring her mouth. She moaned softly, her hands curling around my neck and pulling me closer.

"God.. I missed this." She moaned inside my mouth, "..Own me tonight, Amora.. please."

The intensity of the moment was palpable as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I could feel her heat radiating through her dress, a reminder of the pleasure that was to come. My hands slid underneath the fabric, exploring her bare skin as I felt her tremble against me.

"How long has it been.. since you touched yourself, Avi?" She moned in pleasure while I was kissing her jaw down to her neck, her back pressed against the wall.

"..Aaahhh.."

"Tell me.." Tinitigan ko siya ng maayos, the light reflected by the moon made her hotter as I could see her mouth gaped open when she felt my hand dangerously close to her core. I didn't hesitate in teasing her by rubbing the fabric of her center. "Did you think of me as you closed your eyes.. your fingers entering your pussy.. imagining that instead of yours.. it should've been mine?"

"Mmm.. y-yes."

"I didn't hear that right.. say it again."

"F..fuck.."

Binagalan ko ang paghagod sa lagusan niya, "..I still can't hear you—"

"Y..yes! Fucking do it already Amora...aaaah! Haaaaa... aaahh.." Napakapit ito sa'kin, her lips close to my ear as she moaned in pleasure when I shifted her panties to the side before sliding one finger inside her, "F-fuck! Aaahhh.. haaa.."